2003 Sonic Blue KB in Central Florida

Dirty B

Established Member
This is Griffins old car if you remember how fast this car is. It has 600whp and is running strong, here are most of the mods, if I remember anything else I will put it up.

Kennebell 2.2 S/C- JLT CAI- JBA Shorty Headers- UPR O/R X Pipe- Gords Heat exchanger- Magnaflow Catback- Lunar series Boost, Fuel and Air/Fuel gauges-H and R lowering Springs- MM Cast and Camber plates. Raptor Shift Light- FR500 18" rims - bored 20 over with J&E pistons

Its sonic blue with 13k miles. Here are some pics,

http://community.webshots.com/album/301900466yfetjN

I am taking serious offers, starting at 28k. I am in the military and they are semding me all over the place, need to move the car quick so dont be bashful, thanks.

Last edited:

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
i almost got excited, i saw central and assumed california..... i want a sonic blue, you wanna cover the shipping? :-D

lukem80

Established Member
is that the same car that was in the Blades videos running that S/C'd vette?

sweet car dude.

is it on the stock clutch still?

Dirty B

Established Member
lukem80 said:
is that the same car that was in the Blades videos running that S/C'd vette?

sweet car dude.

is it on the stock clutch still?

yea its the same car as in the videos, its on a mcleod clutch now

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i live right near macdill which my uncle is at (special forces) let me know if your there so i can set something up with you

Dirty B

Established Member
I am physically at Moody AFB in Valdosta, GA but am from the Orlando area. But I can work something out if you are really interested. I have no prob driving down to Tampa on the weekend if needed. Thanks

AntiHeightPunk said:
i live right near macdill which my uncle is at (special forces) let me know if your there so i can set something up with you

Users who are viewing this thread