2003 Sonic Blue Coupe 46K miles

Wade_Racer

Established Member
Ok. The time has come unfortunately to try and sell my Cobra. I purchased the car only a few months ago, and now due to some other priorities, I will be selling my car. It has 46,xxx miles. When I bought the car it had the machined wheels. I added the 03 chrome rep's, with the deep dish in the rear with a Nitto nt05 DragRadial tires ( 315-35-17). I DO STILL HAVE A LOAN ON THIS CAR, so please take that into consideration. Mods Listed below were done before I bought the car.I also added the sequential tail light kit with the new flasher to slow flash!
MODS
-2.8 Metco Pulley
-100 mm Idler
-WMS Racing Cold Air Intake
-Borla Stingers Catback
-Bassani Catted X pipe
-Air fuel Wideband in a pillar with oil temp
I have never had the car on a Dyno so I do not know numbers. I would guess with mods its somewhere around 450ish give or take. Car feels very strong.
Only known issue with the car, WHICH I AM LETTING EVERYONE KNOW is that I believe the clutch is starting to let go, and I am getting a clutch smell after it gets hot. It could be as simple as a stretched cable. Like stated above I owe money on the car, I am asking $24,000 OBO. This is a VERY clean Sonic Blue Car. Other than normal wear from road grim on front bumper the paint is flawless. Car gets a ton of compliments everywhere I take it. feel free to contact me here or my cell 304-932-7691. NO TRADES I HAVE TO SELL OUTRIGHT!
Here is a link to a few pics. More will come as soon as the weather is nice enough to get it out and take pics.
photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

e6b5f5301d5011e29f00123138045995_7.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo6.jpg

50cd4b6c1d5111e2ae7d1231380fea73_7.jpg

Last edited:

dormeas

Established Member
The link will not work with the new PB beta. If you get the error message just click "switch back to original photobucket" and try again. Worked for me.

Wade_Racer

Established Member
Some pictures are up gonna take some of seats, and truck area today. All which are clean, and no rips! As far as mod receipts. I do not have them! I could get what I purchased which is Wheels,tires, sequential tail light kit,flasher, and shorty antenna. All other mods where on the car when purchased.** Also Updated the rear diff cover has a a sonic blue support/brace. I personally do not know what that is called, and the car was lowered before me. Rear Springs cut, and front ones are yellow. NO CLUE what brand that may be, but car has a very nice stance!

Users who are viewing this thread