2003 Sonic Blue Cobra

cbradley49

Established Member
2003 Sonic Blue Cobra $20k

SOLD!!!Looking to sell my sonic blue 03 cobra. Nothing wrong with it at all. It is super clean inside and out. It has some very tasteful mods done to it.

Here's the build list, I'm gonna list everything I can think of. I'll get the vin later today. Carfax is spotless. 60k miles on it. Title in hand

-D&D 26 spline input shaft with spec stage 2+ clutch, and billet clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster

-Reichard racing non slip 2.80 upper pulley

-k&n fipk CAI

-Steeda 100mm snub idler with brand new good year gatorback belt

-Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates

-SpeedHut oil and water guages in a saleen style gauge pod

-UPR offroad X

-mirror polished bassani catback

-AFS 17x10.5 rears with 315 nitto 555r's. Will be replaced soon. Front wheels are factory 17x9 with 275 nitto 555's

-drilled rotors on the front

-has some poly IRS bushings in rear

- maximum Motorsports subframe connectors

-Kenny brown k 4 point k member brace

-H&R race springs with mm isos in the rear

-pro 5.0 shifter

-hid fog lights

I think that's it. Might be more, ill have to go double check

Previous owner said the car made 460ish to the wheels. I don't have dyno sheets and plan to take it to my tuner soon for accurate numbers. It does come with an sct xcal3 handheld tuner. It has a tune from pro dyno in SC. I data logged the car with the tuner and the tune is safe and good to go

Looking to get $20k for it. Feel free to text at 770-833-6942 anytime with questions or offers.

I'll post some pics as soon as photobucket cooperates... Here's the CL ad for now

http://apicdn.viglink.com/api/click....php?1033300-2003-Sonic-Blue-Cobra&highlight=

Last edited:

SonicGTC05

Established Member
I am still interested. I'm currently looking at one, but not sure if he's going to sell (gotta be hard to part w/your baby). Drop me a text at 224-548-1952 so we can talk about yours. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread