2003 Sonic Blue Cobra For Sale, Low Miles!!

FloridaSvt07

Established Member
2003 Sonic Blue Cobra For Sale, Low Miles *New Price*!!!

***CAR SOLD!!!!!!***

Hey SVTP, I am posting my 2003 Sonic Blue cobra up for sale. The car is in excellent shape. I am the second owner of the vehicle and purchased it with 9k miles. The car is paid off and title is in hand. The car has never been wrecked or had any paintwork. There are also no dings or dents on it. There are a few minor chips here and there but they are not noticable. There is one small scuff on the passenger side door, right above the side skirt. This incident happened with the previous owner however I had a great detailer buff some of it out and made it look as good as possible. It's very hard to see, I always have to point it out to people for them to notice it. Other than that, the car is immaculate. The interior is mint and still smells new.

The car currently has 17,300 miles and is rarely driven. Car has never been abused or been to the track. Car runs perfect and have not had a single problem with it. The oil has been changed every 2500 miles with Mobile 5w-20 synthetic. I am selling the car because I am attending college and could use the extra money for school.

Car is located in Jacksonville, Florida. If you have any questions, please feel free to post or you can reach me on my cell #904-504-0340. Here is a list of the mods I have put on the car.

Mod List
K&N Fipk Intake
Flowmaster SS catback, no cats
Bassani O/R X-pipe SS
Billetflow 2.76 Billteflow S/C pulley
Billetflow idler set 3 100mm 1 92mm
Diablosport MAFia
NGK TR6 Iridium Spark Plugs
MGW Orange short shifter
20% tinted windows
Steeda Strut Tower Brace
H&R Race Springs
AFS 2003 Chrome Cobra Replicas 17x9 front 17x10.5 back
Nitto 315/30/17 drag radials for the rear, plenty of tread left.
BF Goodrich tires up front, 245's I believe, lot of tread left.
Car was tuned by Tony at Hp Performance
The car made 446 hp and 460 tq after many runs on hot day.

Here are some pics of the car. Thanks, Keith

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

Last edited:

srt2stang725

Established Member
interested....will you take 25 for it? any problems like head tick? hows the carfax? any body or paint work/accidents?

FloridaSvt07

Established Member
The car has not had any problems and no sign of a head tick. Car has never been in an accident or had any paintwork. srtstang725, call me if you are serious about buying and we can talk 904-504-0340. Thanks, Keith

biggums46

Established Member
Very interested what part of Jacksonville do you live in. I'm based out of Pensacola. Also is the flomaster welded to the O/R Xpipe?

FloridaSvt07

Established Member
Very interested what part of Jacksonville do you live in. I'm based out of Pensacola. Also is the flomaster welded to the O/R Xpipe?
I live at the beaches in jax. I will check to see about the flowmasters but I'm pretty sure that they aren't welded. The car sounds great especially with the Bassani X-pipe.!

biggums46

Established Member
Gotcha I'm waiting on my pre-commissioning loan to be completed and see if we can make a deal and arrange a time to meet so I can see the car in person I'm about a 4-5hr drive from Jacksonville straight through on I10. If the car isn't sold yet.

FloridaSvt07

Established Member
Gotcha I'm waiting on my pre-commissioning loan to be completed and see if we can make a deal and arrange a time to meet so I can see the car in person I'm about a 4-5hr drive from Jacksonville straight through on I10. If the car isn't sold yet.
Ok, just give me a call if you plan on making a trip here and you can take a look at the car. Thanks, Keith

Users who are viewing this thread