2003 sonic blue 4,500 miles. dont want to.

03cobra28

Established Member
I really hate to do this but I need to get some things sright:shrug: ! 2003 sonic blue 4,500 miles I bought in january. When I got it there were 3,700 miles. Have a few after market stuff bassani catback, bassani stainless x-pipe w/cats +off-road flow tubes, MGW short throw shifter, AFS 03cobra with the machined finish 18x9 in front with 18x10.5 in rear, and nitto NT01 265/35/18 front 315/30/18 in rear. Have steeda lowering springs still in the box. Also have all the stock parts. the paint cracked on the driver side above the window about a month ago. Its about 1.5 inches long. Pissed me off when i found it. All it does is sit in the garage and go out on nice days. Also rock chip in hood that was from the guy befor me. $27,000 with the after market parts and stock parts. I got nothing to hid. So feel free to call me (505)215-1927 I can email pic on request. Thanks

Last edited:

GTG

Looking for a Money Pit
Established Member
could you please email me pics to [email protected] ? Please send pics of the paint flaw, engine, interior/exterior....etc. I'm not to far away in Phoenix. I'd PM this to you but it looks as if you don't have enough posts for that. Oh, bottom line too.

Thanks,

Gary

03cobra28

Established Member

Jefe

Established Member
After you put the pic on photobucket, copy the IMG code sentence and paste it here

Clipboard01-18.jpg

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
So I see you have chrome rims in 1 pic and not the other 2. do you still have the chrome ones? If you still have this car in a month or two i might be interested. BTW my wife is from farmington. She is your age so you might know her. Im located in AZ and waiting for my R1 to sell. ill keep you posted.

Last edited:

03cobra28

Established Member
I finaly got them after a hunderd trys. i will get more up later. Thanks for all your help 03AZRroush. Yes 93 svt thoes are the stock chrome rims that will come with the car. Have all stock parts for the car.Ya I just might know your wife. Like you saidjust keep me posted

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
Im loving this car so much. Can you hold off for 7 more months :p

...if so i will drive to NM and drive that beast home with me. Nice looking ride

Users who are viewing this thread