2003 silver vert!!!

Wade_Racer

Established Member
Like it says I have a 2003 silver convertible with 42K miles for sale.
It has a 2.8 upper and 100mm idler, steeda intake. just put new tr6 plugs in it. I keep royal purple oil in it. welded in flowmaster exaust. H&R springs. I am asking 19,000 obo I owe money on the car so i cant come off much I am just looking to buy a house and need to sell. Car went 7.70 92mph in the 1/8th only had to track 3 times. I have a satin set of wheels I will let go with car two of them have brand new M/t on them with maybe ten passes on them I also installed a light bar on the car. you can contact me here or call, feel free to call and ask questions. 304-932-7691 ask for Wade.

Pictures by wracerinwv - Photobucket

svtscott01

Established Member
Hate to see that termie listed for so cheap. I'm in Canada just bought a similar car with 19k miles for 21000 but it's the time of year up here. glws. I got lucky up her a car like that would be 21000+ in the spring.

Wade_Racer

Established Member
well I am not gettin much intrest around here at this price so i guess imma just keep her til spring then imma ask at least 20 lol but thanks. if I wasnt in the housing market right now i wouldnt even be thinking of selling it.

Wade_Racer

Established Member
Happy Thanksgiving to all and bump it for today I cant believe not much intrest in this car I will also consider about 12000 cash and a trade for somthing let me know if that peaks anyones intrest??

silver93

Established Member
sweet car bro... if my 67 sell i would def love to work out something on your car looks real clean and well taken care of. i wouldnt mind doing something with my 67 mustang i dont know what you are looking for.

Last edited:

Wade_Racer

Established Member
cant trade unless you wanna give me 12000 cash plus car, and i know thats probably rediculous but i would love to see pictures of the 67?

silver93

Established Member
i have it posted here on the site. its under wtt 67 mustang for terminator go check it out and let me know what you think. its listed under terminators for sale

Users who are viewing this thread