2003 silver metallic 80k E85 eaton car 580hp/616tq

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
well i think the time has come for me to move on.. i have been forced to daily drive the car, and thats not what i want to do with it! id rather keep the car, but i dont want to rack the miles up on it!!! So here it goes.. I will also consider trades!! My wife is looking for a nice car for her and the kids! Id also consider a nice truck!!! So make offers

2003 SM 03 cobra with 80k

winter rebuild with pics, the car now has new MMR 2500R pistons 10.7:1 compression, all new hardware, rings, bearings, gaskets, and seals..
ford racing billet steel flywheel
spec stage 3 clutch 10 spline
Mac longtubes/ off road x pipe
Magnaflow catback
MGW shifter

UPR tubular k member kit up front
UPR tubular fully adjustable control arms out back.
upr shark CC plates
SRA swap, 31 spline mosers
MM sway bar kit
MM panhard bar kit
lakewood 70/30 up front
lakewood 50/50 out back.
stock 3.55 gears

POSI ported eaton 6lb lower 2.9 upper
Metco 6lb lower metco 2.9 upper
All Metco Idlers (new)
larger intercooler resivour tank
new JLT next gen high boost intake
sct ba3000
twin GT pumps
40amp BAP
80lb injectors
sct flip chip with E85 tune with 22* of timing and a 91 tune with 12* of timing
there is stuff im forgetting, but you get the idea..

The Bad..
it has an exhaust leak on driver side header. It has locking header nuts also..

the car has more power left in it, we just stopped the tuning where its at the break the engine in, then had full plans to get it back on the dyno to see whats left in it! i just think its time for me to focus more on the family!! i really dont want to rack the miles up on this car.. so id like to see it go to a respectful owner!!

Price $19,500!! i live in oklahoma you can text/call me at 918 520 0852

car020.jpg

partscobra053.jpg

partscobra049.jpg

mustangsexypics010.jpg

mustangsexypics011.jpg

mustangsexypics071.jpg

mustangsexypics072.jpg

mustangsexypics075.jpg

mustangsexypics076.jpg

mustangsexypics077.jpg

partswheels006.jpg

partswheels007.jpg

partswheels008.jpg

partswheels009-1.jpg

Last edited:

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
Man she is nice....damnit my reenlistment needs to hit!

Thanks! I have put in a lot of work and money into the car, and I hate to see me daily drive it!! It isn't what I wanted to do with the car, so I think it will be best to let her go to a good home!!

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
No thanks, I'm only really looking for a car for my wife! Or a different truck.. That's about it!! Thanks for the offer though.

slvr35th

Established Member
you wont be disappointed with this car!! I have helped him alot with the rebuild, everything is top notch stuff and done very clean.

this car pulls like a frieght train! Hate to see him sell it, but its for the better for now!

Or maybe is cause he know he will never out run me idk! lol

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
I have had a few offers, but still tryn to see what is out there! The car runs good for an eaton car!! I've been thinking about hitting the track to see what it runs since the rebuild, but idk yet.. So if u have a trade that might interest me, shoot me a pm/text/call..

novi331

Established Member
Any interest in a 1 of 5 1987 turbo Buick t type, also an E85 car. It was bought by the dept of energy in 1987 to test alternative fuels (methanol). 63k miles, very clean, automatic and runs great and goes like hell when needed. You are prob looking for something much newer but I figured I would throw it out there.

mustangcobratim

wannatry?
Established Member
i have a 97 cobra that has alot of work done to it. forged short block small wet kit(nitrous). plus i will add some cash on top of it. thanks for the consideration.

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
No thanks on the buick, and the 65 mustang.. Thanks for the offers!! You can text me pics of the 97 I'll check it out.. I'm either looking to sell the car out right, or trade it for something the wife can drive! Partial trades are fine cuz it will help me fund the wife a new car also.. Thanks for the offers

12C/OBoss

Established Member
How about a mint 98 Cobra coupe black on black with 15,xxx miles all stock except BBK o/r H pipe and FRPP plug wires?

65HotrodStang

Established Member
No thanks on the buick, and the 65 mustang.. Thanks for the offers!! You can text me pics of the 97 I'll check it out.. I'm either looking to sell the car out right, or trade it for something the wife can drive! Partial trades are fine cuz it will help me fund the wife a new car also.. Thanks for the offers

Woops just saw you said no above! Haha sorry bud

Users who are viewing this thread