2003 Silver Cobra

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
I am testing the waters with this one. I am currently stationed in Hawaii and my car is in NC. I am thinking about selling my car to get a bike and get another cobra once i get back to NC maybe a GT500. This is the craiglist ad http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cto/3974892651.html. I still owe on the car so the bank has the car it is a very simple process to get the title I have talked to the bank about the process. If you have any question please feel free to contact me my number is 254-423-1251 Here is a Link with some pics http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=911542

Last edited:

Monster Mach

Established Member
Trade ya my Mach 1 and bike for it
je3u7a8e.jpg

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
Any more pics of the car and bike and details on them? It is funny cause I am looking for a bike

Quick Silver

worldcat

Established Member
This is a beautiful car guys. I drove all the way from Florida to see the car and I was very impressed by it. Unfortunately the bank had other plans so we couldn't make a deal :shrug:

lumbeeboi16

New To The Terminator
Established Member
This is a beautiful car guys. I drove all the way from Florida to see the car and I was very impressed by it. Unfortunately the bank had other plans so we couldn't make a deal :shrug:
Thanks man the car looks better in person but sorry things didn't work out on the car

03supercobra

Fire Red
Established Member
wtt.r1 yamaha + cash.for a terminator

Looking for a 03/04 cobra..wtt r1 + cash.let me know wat u have.
:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread