2003 Silver Cobra, 2.3 Whipple (577hp/555tq), 41k miles

Muerte

Established Member
Hi,
I am selling my beloved 2003 Silver Cobra.
The car was built by HouseOfPower of this site, and I bought it thereafter from a forum member (Andy aka computer nerd).

It has a 2.3. Whipple, sees 19lbs boost, pushes 577hp and 555tq, and currently has 41,200 miles.
Interior and exterior are in great condition, the only flaw are some rock chips on the hood.

I need to sell the car as soon as possible; once it is sold, I will immediately go back to my home country, Germany, to be with my mother who is fighting cancer and whose health condition is deteriorating almost daily. There is no way to take the car with me, due to emissions, noise, and other restrictions, so it has to go.

I bought the car for $22,000. Any reasonable offer will be considered. No trades of course and also no joy rides (need to see cash or cashier's check, before I hand over the keys for a test drive).

Below is the list of mods, and a few pictures. Please also see the three following links to HouseOfPower's original ad, and Andy's ad when I bought the car for more pictures of the car, and a video on the dyno.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminators-buy-sell-254/823657-stunning-silver-whippled-03-cobra-great-price.html

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminators-buy-sell-254/864618-fs-silver-2003-whipple-terminator.html

Whippled 03 Terminator dyno run @19lbs boost - YouTube

Mods:

Motor:
black Whipple 2.3 with 3.5" upper pulley (car sees 19lbs)
8lb lower
60lb injectors
SCT BA3000
Accufab single blade TB
Afco heat exchanger
Water/meth kit (not wired but installed)
K&N cone filter
tuned with SCT
autometer boost guage

Exhaust:
Bassani catted X
Borla Stinger catback

Drivetrain/Suspension:
Centerforce dual friction clutch
steeda quadrant and firewall adjuster
MGW orange handle shifter
H&R sport springs
differential brace
IRS bushing kit
bilsteins on all 4 corners
MM Caster Camber plates
line lock
orange painted calipers

2u7outu.jpg

jjoevl.jpg

2hdchn6.jpg

The car is in excellent mechanical condition and there are no known issues with the car. It made the 1,000 mile drive from Virginia to Miami without a single hiccup in two days.
Car is currently located in Miami, is a blast to drive and turns heads wherever I go.

Any questions, please shoot me a PM. I can provide you with my phone number through PM as well.
I will be unavailable tomorrow, Monday, but available the rest of the week to show the car after (or before) work.

Last edited:

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Man, I really wish I could pick this up but I don't have enough right now :/

Sorry to hear about your mom, hang in there. Good luck with the sale, car looks amazing

Muerte

Established Member
Probably a very stupid question but I can't find it. How much do you want?

Not a stupid question, because I didn't put a "for sale" price. I paid $22,000 for the car. The faster the sale happens, the more flexible I am with the price, so it also depends largely on the buyer. Please feel free to contact me via PM to let me know if and when you would be ready to buy the car and at what price and we can talk.

Last edited:

d1sc46

Established Member
Very interested, what is the plate number so I can run a carfax. Looking to buy a clean cobra with no problems asap. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread