2003 SILVER 53kmiles MEMPHIS 18,5Kobo

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
How can you be from around here and never heard that saying haha? It means all of a sudden showing up etc. I only knew/know maybe 3 people on this site from the southaven area and to see all of you pop up surprised me. I usually don't see to many from our area on here.

I'm in Millington, but work almost in OB. I dont get out much, always lots going on....time MGMT is not my friend

OP, I will have 1Badblownstang run me out there tomorrow in the afternoon. PM me address so I can mapquest it. Thanks

Last edited:

Lowflight

Established Member
God almighty, if I ever buy a Cobra locally, I will have to jump on it since everyone and their brother comes out of the woodwork around here. Nice car, wish I had room in the garage.

martinezguad

Established Member
ibadblowcobra and blown4v just saw the car, it was nice talking to you guys.... hope we can do so bussines

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
actually that wasnt 1badblownstang with me.

But seller is nice guy, car is nice, his M3 is really nice. i could find very few things that caught my eye, overall really nice car for 6 years old.

I've got a couple other things going on right now, but you never know. I'll know more about what I'm going to do next week, after we drive it around for a while....

I'll be in touch

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
Doesnt look like I'll be getting it, but good luck with sale.

bump for ya

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
no, I was already kinda working another deal. If it falls through, I may be back

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
threw this up on the tennessee mustang club's site for ya. gl with the sale!!:beer:

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
:beer::beer::beer::beer::dancenana::dancenana::dancenana: some beers for ya' and some dancing nanas

woohooo two of my fav things ever!!! lol oh and if my mach was sold, i'd be all over this:dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread