2003 Silver 10th Anniversary

VT4ever

Established Member
****SOLD****

SEE ALL OF MY POSTS BELOW FOR UPDATED INFORMATION

I will only sell this car in person and payment has to be cash or cashier's check

I've been thinking about selling my 10th Anniversary Edition for a while and thought I'd put it up to see if there's any interest. I don't drive it much anymore and soon will be moving to a location where having two cars is difficult. The car currently has 55k miles. This car has been my toy for the last few years. It's mostly a fun cruiser for me. The only time it has seen a track was at a VIR Holiday Laps Event, charity event to run your car on the track at a fun pace(no passing allowed but still fun). I have never launched the car or taken it to a drag strip.

I bought the car in the Winter of 2009 from Hi-End Auto with 36k miles. The car has a clean carfax. The car has not been in any accidents and has NOT had any body/paint work done. The car only had a K&N drop in filter and aftermarket mufflers. I have since added the mods listed below. All engine mods were done at Excessive Motorsport in Manassas, VA. I have the dyno sheet showing a peak of 455 hp and 475 ft-lbs torque. I have all of the OEM parts minus the stock catback.

Mods:
Engine/Drivetrain
-2.76 Upper Pulley and supporting mods (intake, spark plugs and tune)
-MGW Shifter
-Borla Stinger Exhaust (Polished)
-Magnaflow Catted X-Pipe
-Billetflow idlers (all were replaced)

Suspension/Chassis
-H&R race springs
-Maximum Motorsports C&C plates
-Maximum Motorsports full length subframes
-18x9/10 Black FR500 Wheels with Sumitomo HTR Z 3 Tires

Other
-Short antenna
-DDM Tuning 5k HID Headlights
-DDM Tuning 3k HID Foglights
-35% Front and 20% rear window tint
-Tinted tail lights

The condition of the car:
-Exterior: The paint is not perfect, there are a few rock chips on the front of the car. There are also rock chips on the side scoops of the car. One of the A-Pillars has a chip in the clear coat that was on the car when I bought it, not sure how this happened. The imperfections are very hard to see at 15 feet away. Overall I would rate the exterior as 8/10, with 10/10 being new perfect paint with no imperfections. Typical with a car that's been driven mostly on highways.

-Interior: The interior of the car shows very little wear. The original 10th Anniversary floor mats are also in great shape. There are no tears or wear in the carpet that I can recall.

-Mechanically: The car pulls strong and the engine runs smooth. Clutch does not slip. The car recently (two weeks ago) has passed VA state inspection. The only known problem is there is a clog in the windshield washer fluid line. The pump still works but no washer fluid comes out. I don't drive the car in bad weather so it's not an issue for me.

I would like to start the price @ $19,000 obo. I've been looking at terminators in this section for a few weeks and I think that $19,000 is a fair starting point. I have title in hand, the car has NO liens or loans on it.

For anyone not an SVTperf member surfing the forums, my email is [email protected] if you would like to get in contact with me.

I have a few pics of the car, they are older pics taken with a not so good camera so please excuse the quality. I will add more this weekend when the weather is better. NEW PICS ADDED BELOW

img0524k.jpg

img0529a.jpg

img0534wn.jpg

img0414hs.jpg

img0412ar.jpg

img0501q.jpg

img0499w.jpg

img0510ai.jpg

These pics were from when I was chasing down a squeak sound, hence why the idler pulley/bracket are not some pics. I have since painted the underside of the hood to match. Will see in updated pics to come.

img0464du.jpg

img0465rl.jpg

I figure night pictures aren't helpful when selling a car but I think the car looks good in them.

img0437ii.jpg

Picture when I just finished polishing the exhaust. I think every cobra needs this done.

Last edited:

VT4ever

Established Member
New pictures as promised

New pics as promised. I'm learning how to use a dslr and I think I over exposed some of the pics, sorry.....:shrug: I can re-take any photos upon request.

dsc00122qn.jpg

dsc00114sc.jpg

dsc00117fn.jpg

dsc00107wu.jpg

dsc00109tq.jpg

dsc00111lu.jpg

dsc00115gm.jpg

dsc00112yr.jpg

dsc00113a.jpg

This is the chip in the clear coat on the passenger side a-pillar. Hard to notice on a silver car in the sun. I honestly didn't see it until I took the car home and was detailing it after I bought it.

dsc00141i.jpg

dsc00139ck.jpg

Side scoops showing little wear from highway driving.

dsc00135hfl.jpg

dsc00134gs.jpg

I take the wheels off and detail the suspension/wheels once a year. This is also the only pic where you can see the polished exhaust. It truly looks great in person but I can't seem to get it to show in the pics well....

dsc00145l.jpg

dsc00147wh.jpg

I need to detail the engine bay. I have been busy this weekend and was in a rush to get these pics. I can honestly say that this is the dirtiest this engine has been in years.

dsc00150c.jpg

dsc00149ls.jpg

Original hood vent covers still intact and can be closed/opened at will.

dsc00130qey.jpg

dsc00131lt.jpg

Driver's seat shows little wear for it's age. Usually careful getting in and out of the car but wear is inevitable.

dsc00124gg.jpg

Passenger's seat is pretty much perfect.

dsc00133ubl.jpg

Back seat looks new. Mostly because no one fits back there.

dsc00136aj.jpg

dsc00125l.jpg

dsc00129li.jpg

Dash and steering wheel in great condition.

dsc00132qu.jpg

dsc00126dz.jpg

Very clean carpet.

dsc00128f.jpg

dsc00127eru.jpg

Door panels in great condition.

dsc00140hs.jpg

Exact mileage at time of photos is shown. Car is at idle with NO CELs.

dsc00151zr.jpg

Took a quick pic next to my 5.0.

dsc00152sc.jpg

Then back home:)

The car just passed VA safety inspection and will pass emissions too (didn't need it this year). Let me know what you guys think.

-Chris

VT4ever

Established Member
more pics

I had a few questions on tire condition and OEM parts so I took a few pics today. The tires on the FR500 wheels have a good amount of thread left and are in great condition since I got the car aligned to OEM specs when they were mounted. There is some thread left on the 10th anniversary wheels and are in decent shape. The alignment was off on the car when I bought it but the tires seem to be in good shape and rode okay before they were removed. All of these OEM parts come with the car.

dsc00154tn.jpg

Rear tire thread measured using a quarter.

dsc00158tv.jpg

Front tire thread measured using a quarter.

dsc00159wh.jpg

OEM 10th Anniversary wheels. Only one has cosmetic damage.

dsc00160n.jpg

The one damaged OEM wheel. Looks like it was from the tire installer and not curb rash to me. Was on the car when I bought it.

dsc00175l.jpg

Thread remaining on OEM wheels. Only one shown but others are similar.

dsc00161ia.jpg

OEM Hood liner

dsc00162w.jpg

Hood liner fasteners

dsc00163fg.jpg

OEM mid-pipe.

dsc00166x.jpg

OEM Cats still in good shape.

dsc00168jo.jpg

OEM radio

dsc00169zs.jpg

OEM intake

dsc00170kp.jpg

OEM shifter

dsc00171tv.jpg

OEM pulley and cover

VT4ever

Established Member
Question on trades came up

So the question on trades came up so I thought i'd address it here to all. I am honestly looking to get cash but am open to trades. I'm mostly looking to get into a luxury sedan or suv. Also, open to any 4-door sports sedans. Let me know what you got regardless. No bikes though.

Thanks for looking,
Chris

VT4ever

Established Member
End of the week bump and more pictures

This car also comes with the original owners manual and two sets of keys. The key set with the yellow tag feels BRAND NEW, I don't think it has ever been used.

dsc00191vp.jpg

dsc00190u.JPG

Last edited:

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Very CLEAN ride!

It never fails, when im not at a financial point to where i can spend the extra $$$ on another car...........the best ones pop up for sale!!

GLWS

VT4ever

Established Member
I don't have an electronic copy of the dyno sheet, just a print out.
Key Specs:
-Max power 455 hp
-Max Torque 476 ft-lbs
-Steady A/F ratio at 12
-This was done at 94 degree F, i'm sure the car will do better at lower temps

dsc00193p.jpg

VT4ever

Established Member
Very CLEAN ride!

It never fails, when im not at a financial point to where i can spend the extra $$$ on another car...........the best ones pop up for sale!!

GLWS

Thanks for the kind comments. Where there's a will there's a way ;-) This car is truly nice with no surprises, if the buyer wants a PPI (pre-purchase inspection) at a body shop and/or mechanic i'm open to it. Since the price is OBO I think this is one of the BEST bargains right now.

VT4ever

Established Member
Stock vs. pulley (w/supporting mods of course)

Had Excessive Motorsports do a before and after dyno run on the car when they did the engine mods. Dyno sheet showing stock versus after the pulley and tune.

dsc00194df.jpg

VT4ever

Established Member
Response to a few inquiries

A prospective buyer requested a photo of the gauge cluster back lighting and HID quality. Thought it was a great photo to post here for everyone to see.

dsc00202ggc.jpg

dsc00201f.jpg

dsc00195yo.jpg

dsc00196tq.jpg

Keep the photo and info requests coming guys. I'm a fairly responsive seller, most requests are replied within 24 hours or less.

VT4ever

Established Member
Got a few requests for how the engine runs. I decided to take a video of a cold start, quick walk around and quick rev. The video shows well at 720p. I tried my best to show that this is a cold start by showing the instrument cluster temp gauge at "C" and used an infrared thermometer showing the engine at ambient (80 F). Also note the quick start up, this car hasn't been started since last weekend. I use a battery tender periodically to maintain full charge on the battery. Thanks for looking :)

000022 - YouTube

VT4ever

Established Member
Detailed pictures available of any of the pictures above

Everyone has been pretty satisfied with the photos I've been posting. I do have high resolution versions of all of the recent photos and some of the older ones. If anyone is interested I would have no problem providing them, they just take a while to upload and send since they are about 5 mb each.

Thanks for looking,
Chris

VT4ever

Established Member
Only selling in person

I am only comfortable doing this deal in person. I thought I'd be okay selling sight unseen but can't get over the discomfort. Buying or selling a car sight unseen is just something i'm not comfortable doing. The buyer would have to come meet me in person to purchase the car. Also, the only payment methods I would take is cash (for an instant title sign over) or certified check (title won't be signed until check is cleared with my bank). I apologize to anyone who was hoping to do this deal sight unseen.

Very Respectfully,
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread