2003 Silver 10th anniversary, 48k mi. in the midwest

Scottyk

Established Member
Looking to sell my 03 Cobra, has the basic mods done to it. Upper pulley, off road X, magnaflow catback, JLT intake, short throw, even flow coolant mod, cooler T-stat, IRS brace, subframes, aluminum clutch quad, lowered with aftermarket shocks/struts. 48k miles, interior is mint 10th anniversary leather, only 2-3 small hardly noticeable scratchs on exterior. 19" axis wheels, tires about 50% on rear and 80% on front. Very nice driving and riding car wouldnt be afraid to drive it anywhere. I hate to get rid of it but I could use the money is the only reason. Located in Cedar Rapids Iowa and I could help with delivery. I probably forgot a few things but you get the idea of what has been done to it. Looking to get 18k Ran a 12.4@118 with a terrible 60' on those radials, would be in the 11's with a good driver and some stickies

Sorry the pics arent the best, horrible lighting. You would have to see this in person to appreciate how well the wheels match and how nice the paint is.

email would be quicker butyou can PM me too [email protected]

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0042.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

Last edited:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Are you firm on your price? Could you send me some more pictures to [email protected]. Also where is the car located? Do you still have the stock parts? What miles were on the car when you did pulley, and other performance mods? Thank!

Last edited:

Scottyk

Established Member
Are you firm on your price? Could you send me some more pictures to [email protected]. Also where is the car located? Do you still have the stock parts? What miles were on the car when you did pulley, and other performance mods? Thank!

Im not totally firm on the price, although it would be great for the potential buyer to see the car before throwing offers out there so you can see how nice it actually is, its much nicer than the pictures actually show since I just pulled in a lot on the way to work quick to snap those pics. The car is located in Cedar Rapids Iowa and I dont have any of the stock parts for it, the pulley was already installed when I purchased the car so Im not sure on the miles. The mods should already be listed in the original post.

Thanks, Scott

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Im not totally firm on the price, although it would be great for the potential buyer to see the car before throwing offers out there so you can see how nice it actually is, its much nicer than the pictures actually show since I just pulled in a lot on the way to work quick to snap those pics. The car is located in Cedar Rapids Iowa and I dont have any of the stock parts for it, the pulley was already installed when I purchased the car so Im not sure on the miles. The mods should already be listed in the original post.

Thanks, Scott

Gotchya! Thanks for the info. Trying to move my car by the end of this week. :beer:

Scottyk

Established Member
if you looking for a trade and a comfy yet fast dd :), check my thread.

Thanks for the offer, Im not really into the mitsubishi thing, those are cool cars just not for me I guess.

I would be willing to entertain a trade for a lightning truck possibly, I've always been fond of those.

Users who are viewing this thread