2003 Roush Specs!

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
BlueSHMj.jpg

This can be had for 40K and it beat that Roush at FFW in St. Louis.

405HP/Tremec 6-speed/4:10's

B

blown03cobra

Originally posted by SonterraSVT
2003 ROUSH CLASSIC
ON SALE: Now

BASE PRICE: $43,000

POWERTRAIN: 4.6-liter, 379-hp, 380-lb-ft supercharged V8; rwd, five-speed manual

CURB WEIGHT: 3465 pounds (base Mustang GT)

0 TO 62 MPH: 4.3 seconds (mfr.)

Man, people who are ignorant enough to buy this car with the 03's are going to be pissed once they pull up to one at a light.... Now guys, I know this is a nice car and the 03 Cobra is not ALL that and a box of chocolates, but the numbers speak for themselves.

ALLNTRL

Established Member
TommyLightning, those wheels and tires look SWEEEETTTTT!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :thumbsup: What kind are they and what size tires you running?

Thanks. :beer:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Originally posted by ALLNTRL
TommyLightning, those wheels and tires look SWEEEETTTTT!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :thumbsup: What kind are they and what size tires you running?

Thanks. :beer:

They look like BBS wheels. RK's ?

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
I do like the shifter on those though. Thats about the only thing that looks better than the cobra

cubes

Established Member
Originally posted by rfat16
I do like the shifter on those though. Thats about the only thing that looks better than the cobra
I like the shifter too.:thumbsup:

SnkEyes

Mystical SVT Poster
Established Member
5.0 or MM had an article about 4-5 months ago of the 360R that is very similar to the classic. The 4.3 0-60 claim did not hold up and turned out to by more like 4.97, or something like that. Roush and saleen over state their numbers. There will only be 50 classics made and the 43K quickly turn to 50K when you begin to add options. The classic is almost identical to the new 380R and the StageIII just different body parts to make it a little less flashy. Anyone with an 03 should not have anything to worry about in a strait line race.

I almost bought a saleen about a year ago, boy am I glad that I waited!

Users who are viewing this thread