2003 RF Cobra, tastefully modded, never pullied, Long Island

blknredsnake

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2003 Mustang SVT Cobra. The color is Redfire metallic one of the best colors on these cars. This car as it sits is making 416whp with the stock supercharger pulley! and handheld tune from Mustang Magic. I have the dyno sheet if interested. Car will make 480 to 500whp with a tune and smaller pulley. I never felt that I needed any more so I didn't bother. Clutch I believe is a king cobra clutch and aluminum flywheel. Brand new MGW short throw shifter and fresh Amsoil fluid. Coolant flush was also just done and stock heat exchanger was replaced with an AFCO double pass unit much better than stock. Rear tires have about 3,000 miles which are NITTO drag radials 555rs. Engine oil was changed with Royal Purple. Front brakes were just replaced with powerslot slotted rotors and Hawk performance brake pads. Fuel filter also just replaced. Car is dropped on H&R springs. Exhaust is MAC x pipe and catback along with mac Cold air intake. I have maximum motorsport caster camber plates, lethal performance head cooling mod and new lug nuts that are brand new not on the car yet and included. Tinted windows with 3M tint with lifetime warranty to protect interior and for cosmetic looks. The wheels are the optional nicer chrome 17s from the factory. Interior is mint everything works have cobra floor mats brand new also. The rear is an independent rear suspension featuring improved 31 spline axles in 2003. This is one of cleanest termis out there you would never know the car had 90k. 275 tires all around. Any questions text or call (631-748-9349). Will send pics. Clean carfax btw. If you are local this is a must see. $18,000

Link for pictures. http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/4433041335.html

blknredsnake

Established Member
291kzlu.jpg

augxzb.jpg

30dkuxj.jpg

View attachment 14581

View attachment 14582

View attachment 14583

Users who are viewing this thread