2003 Redfire Turbo Cobra. Blown Head Gasket $16k

SiCKS1D3R

.:HOLLYW666D:.
Established Member
WOW, this price is insane haha! I feel like buying this just on general principal, then I'll have two Cobras hahaha. I can't lie, if I were local-I'd seriously consider buying it however, I'm out here in SoCal just keeping a safe distance from this STELLAR DEAL, hahA!!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I don't want to step on your toes here, but perhaps the "more info" on the wiring issue could be posted here. No offenece but am I the only one that instantly thinks that perhaps this car is a victim of a garage mechanic at one point. The whole brake pedal turns on the dash lights thing is well, kinda funny and probably very annoying like you said. But what a very strange problem to have. Do you still have stock radio?(perhaps aftermarket not installed correctly)
Have you taken to mechanic to have it diagnosed in anyway?

Please understand Im just curious probably like a lot of others.

Beauty of a car though, and one hell of a fair price too. bitches do love boost.

SVTChris10

Established Member
I don't want to step on your toes here, but perhaps the "more info" on the wiring issue could be posted here. No offenece but am I the only one that instantly thinks that perhaps this car is a victim of a garage mechanic at one point. The whole brake pedal turns on the dash lights thing is well, kinda funny and probably very annoying like you said. But what a very strange problem to have. Do you still have stock radio?(perhaps aftermarket not installed correctly)
Have you taken to mechanic to have it diagnosed in anyway?

Please understand Im just curious probably like a lot of others.

Beauty of a car though, and one hell of a fair price too. bitches do love boost.

Couldn't be further from a garage mechanic car. I've had it at ford and have a paper with what they've done. Stock radio still, like I said I dont know what the issue is otherwise I obviously would've gone into detail. $2k price drop because I dont want to spend any more money on it and its easier to sell a car for $22 than $24k.

Car is back up for sale.

nvrstsfied

Established Member
Pity to see this car for sale again after I had given you 24k for it earlier this year and you backed out last second because of some "engine noise" as I was waiting for transport to pick the car up. Not sure if you are serious about selling it at all, but I was serious about buying it. Good luck either way if you keep or sell it.

Posted via Topify on Android

SVTChris10

Established Member
Pity to see this car for sale again after I had given you 24k for it earlier this year and you backed out last second because of some "engine noise" as I was waiting for transport to pick the car up. Not sure if you are serious about selling it at all, but I was serious about buying it. Good luck either way if you keep or sell it.

Posted via Topify on Android

Thanks for that bud, hope you feel good after posting that. If you're not interested in purchasing that will be all.

Boosted_3vdevil

Established Member
Make sure u tell everyone that the car is in the shop getting its drivers side heat gasket replaced now............. Because you've been pissing out coolant. And u had the passanger side head gasket replaced a couple months back. Don't try to **** someone out of 22k when u know the car has issue very messed up man. We work hard for are to waste it on a car with issues be open and upfront

RAC3ME

Make sure u tell everyone that the car is in the shop getting its drivers side heat gasket replaced now............. Because you've been pissing out coolant. And u had the passanger side head gasket replaced a couple months back. Don't try to **** someone out of 22k when u know the car has issue very messed up man. We work hard for are to waste it on a car with issues be open and upfront

Yikes, hope this isn't true... Was getting close to sending a deposit for the car.

SVTChris10

Established Member

The car is sitting in my garage right now in 100% working order, and a few months ago I did not have any head gasket replaced. You seem slightly misinformed looks like it's time for a new ad now. I would be 100% certain before I posted something about another persons car that would possibly jeopardize a sale. Like I said before if you aren't interested in purchasing have a good day.

Dusten

Established Member
So, no heat, electrical issues, two other people bringing up serious motor issues... sounds fishy

Users who are viewing this thread