2003 Redfire Cobra Convertible FS

2003svtredfire

Established Member
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra convertible, 50,000 miles, 4.6 DOHC supercharged, 6-speed. The car is redfire in color with a parchment color top. The interior is suede with parchment inserts(stock). Has everything power, windows, locks, mirrors and the AC is cold. I bought the car about 2-years ago from a local dealership and the car only had a Magnaflow catback exhaust. This car does not get driven in the rain or snow and to be honest, if it is windy outside, the car does not leave the garage. This car has always been garage kept and under a car cover for the last 2-years.

List of modications I have done:
-H&R lowring race springs
-AFS chrome 18 inch cobra replica wheels- 18x9 in the front and 18x10.5 in the rear. The front tires have about 5000 miles on the BFGoodrich KDW's and the rear tires are 315/30's on M/T ET streets with about 30 miles on those. The rims are absolutely perfect
-Billetflow IRS brace
-Maximum Motorsport caster/camber plates
-UPR x-pipe and Magnaflow exhaust
-MGW orange handle short shifter
-MGW "cobra" shift knob
-Spec stage 3+ clutch with about 800 miles on it with an aluminum flywheel
-AFCO front mount heat exchanger
-tinted rear tailights
-black cobra rear bumper inserts
-Fore Precision hood vent inserts
-tinted windows(all 5 windows)
-maximum motorsport subframe connectors
-Moroso coolant expansion tank(painted to match the car)
-3.2 alt. pulley
-100 Billetflow snub ider
-2.76 upper pulley, also Billetflow for the brand for the supercharger pulley
-4lb crank pulley
-JLT cold-air intake, also painted to match the car
-Mafia MAF
-NGK TR6 spark plugs
-Kenwood CD headunit inside of the car
-Ford Racing coil covers
-Amsoil is currently being used in the car, but before that mobil 1 was always used.
-shorty antenna
-MMR hood struts

The car has a brand new Ford Motorsport battery just installed.

I have never had any problems with this car. This car is absolutely meticulous and you will not be disappointed. There is no rust on this car whatsoever and only minor rock chips on the hood

The car was tuned by Bob Kurgan and put down 455 wheel horsepower and 534 ft. lbs of torque with the above modifications.

If this extremely nice 2003 cobra is what you are looking for, send me a message. Only serious inquiries and no joyrides. I am not interested in any trades. I am asking $24,500 for the car. Thank-you for your time.

I also have additional parts for an added cost. Ford GT fuel pumps, dual fpdm and wiring harness, single blade throttle body, ported plenum and a posi ported eaton supercharger with additional 2.76 upper pulley, 60lb injectors and a carbon fiber JLT Ram air intake.

Last edited:

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I told OP I would post pics. Here ya go.

I have seen this car in person. Not very many times, because he hardly ever drives it. LOL. He is very meticulous with this car. Very clean and well cared for.

IMG_1554.gif

downsized_0825091913.gif

3825737092_b22d4e9237.gif

3824907043_e3ed7ddbea_m.gif

DSC_7014.gif

2003svtredfire

Established Member
price drop--$21,000 OBO and will include the ported blower, ported Dragon plenum, Dragon single blade throttle body, 60lb injectors, Longtube headers, JLT carbon fiber short ram intake. These parts are brand new except for the ported blower. None of the parts have been installed on the car.

I can email you more pictures of the car also: interior, engine bay, etc..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread