2003 Redfire Cobra 59k miles - $17,500 Sale only no trade

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
edit, checked the craigslist add for location.

where is this car located?

Woody6799

Established Member
wish I had the cash, good car at a good price. I love that you still have all the factory parts too thats exactly what I want.

Monster Mach

Established Member
How's the title? Anything wrong with it.. details man details! :p

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

TorinoCobra070

Established Member
Here are pictures of the car Jason sent me. The car is too far away for me to buy unfortunately. Good luck on the sale, and congrats to whoever ends up with it.

10icwzo.jpg

10idpxt.jpg

mj75so.jpg

33niv12.jpg

2qxrju1.jpg

2qmfdhl.jpg

1418gw3.jpg

312aaf4.jpg

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
The title is good. It's got some of the usual 03/04 Cobra issues like the drivetrain clunk and the suspension pop but besides that it has no other issues. It needs a set of rear tires because I use Nitto Drag Radials but the front tires (Nitto Extreme Performance on the front) look brand new.

The car is garage kept and not driven too often. I'm beginning to think I might not be asking enough because most people think something is wrong with it. Is this true?

Well to give you an idea, I bought my redfire in april 2010, only 20k miles, all stock and I paid 19,500. So your price seems ok, in general people like more info on cars there looking at buying! GL with sale!

StangJason

Established Member
Well to give you an idea, I bought my redfire in april 2010, only 20k miles, all stock and I paid 19,500. So your price seems ok, in general people like more info on cars there looking at buying! GL with sale!

Good point so I took the info I had on Craigslist and copied it here.

StangJason

Established Member
keep it in the family! it kills me when people trade in or sell these cars to dealers!

I'd much rather sale to someone that will enjoy it as much as I do. Yeah I'm not desperate to sale so the price is probably above what a dealer will give me. It's going to hurt me to sale it but it's what's best for my family and me right now.

StangJason

Established Member
I didn't realize how bad the rear tires had gotten so bad so I've ordered new rear tires for it so it will have good tread all the way around.

Last edited:

StangJason

Established Member
:??:
keep it in the family! it kills me when people trade in or sell these cars to dealers!

Looks like it may be going ot CarMax :shrug: . I'm not having too much luck selling.

I got the bumper fixed as it was crooked notice the picture. The clip that holds the bumper in place was somehow crushed. I wonder if this could happen if someone put weight on it

Users who are viewing this thread