2003 R6 - Blue - Perfect Cond - Clear Title - $4300 - Southern MD

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
Well, the time has come for me to get rid of my bike unfortunately. Over the past year I haven't gone on any real rides aside from the 5 or 10 mile rides to the gym and bike. I don't like seeing it collect dust and would rather see someone enjoy it. And I could use the extra cash for some more go fast parts for the cobra. Anyway, onto the bike.

I'm the 2nd owner and I purchased it in the summer of 06 with 5,950miles. The first owner was in his 30's and from what I can tell didn't ride hard. Everything was stock except for the front flushmount turnsignals and Devil slip on. The tires had about 1in chicken strips on both sides.

The bike now has between 15-16k miles and 90% of those are easy highway miles. I made the trip to and from my old college a bunch of times. I never beat on the bike or rode it hard, always shifted around 6k rpm unless I was on the backroads. Take it for what it's worth, but the bikes only seen above 10k rpm a handful of times. I've always rode it easy. It's still got the stock chain/sprockets and are in pretty good shape if that's any indication.

It has never been down at all, stunted, or wheelied (fronts left the ground a couple times, I'm not saying it hasn't).

I take very good care of my things. Oil was changed with mobil 1 mx4t every 3k miles.

Mods:
Front flushmounts
Fender eliminator
Blue LED lights installed with button..professionally installed and you wouldn't know anything is installed unless I turned them on or pointed out the button to you)
BMC race filter
Painted to match rear hugger and chain guard (think I have stock black ones too)
Flat black powdercoated rearsets and passenger pegs
Pazzo shorty levers (black with gold adjuster..if I get an offer on the low side I'll take these off and sell them seperate)
Michelin PP in decent shape
Woodcraft frame sliders

Cosmetically:
It's flawless. There isn't any scratches in the bike and like I said above, it's never been down...not even a low/no speed tip over.

Mechanically:
Excellent. I've never had a single problem with it. The only thing that needs to be replaced is the battery. It's stock (can you believe that?) and I haven't been riding it much the past year.

I'm at work and this is the only picture I have access to right now. When I get home tonight I'll post up more pics:

PAS_0056.jpg

PAS_0056.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

If I get the full asking price I'll throw in my pitbull rear stand. If not it's also up for sale:
IMG_0601.jpg

If you want me to take a picture of anything specific, let me know and I'll get it for you. Any questions feel free to ask. You can PM me or call/text me at (301) 643-0768.

Thanks
-Justin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread