2003 Ox White Vert 42k miles, $23k

IndiaHatCobra

Established Member
New price, realized i was holding on too tight, time to let it go, 20500

New Dyno numbers 8/27/11 452/464

Found new apillar for driver side, so that triple guage pod is gone and replaced with stock.

I got the car 1 year old back in Feb 2005 and put most of the miles on it in the first 2 years, since 2007 its probobly only been driven about 10k miles total, and alot of those were to vegas and back. I dont need to sell it, I just dont have the time to enjoy it much anymore, and im more into my other project. It doesnt have a ton of mods, all tasteful and simple stuff. It runs perfect, shifts, brakes windows, top ect ect all work as they should. I planned on having this car a long time, and in no way beat on it, or abused it. It has NEVER been to the track. It has been very well taken care of mechanically, I had the trans and rear end fluid changed last year, and always used mobile 1 full synthetic every 5k miles or 6 months. Still has new car smell

Brand new JLT Carbon fiber RAI
2.8 Lightning pulley
Billetflow snub idler
Bassani Catted X pipe
MAC 3" cat back
MGW Orange handle shifter
NGK Iridium plugs
J&M caster camber plates (installed with brakes)
Drilled and slotted rotors and Hawk pads (less then 2k miles)
H&R SS vert springs (put on same time as brakes)
Chrome 17 x 10.5 replacement wheels for the rear
Indash double din touch screen w/ bluetooth, ipod interface ect
Classic design concepts Lighted roll bar
Smoked headlights
Lots of billet pieces in interior

There are a few bad things, and I only say bad because ive been so careful with it other then these things. Small scuff near the driver side tailight and a chip taken out of the passenger door. I saved alot of the stock parts, CC plates, springs, radio ect and I have other extras that go with it like a Cobra insert for the trunk, new windshield banner thing, 4" chrome rollled tips for the exhaust, quart of color matched paint. It will need new rear tires, and the tips to be welded on,

Not interested in comments, Not interested in trades May look at 94-98 cobra pr set of waverunners and at least 14k cash.
jesse
262-745-142zero

Some of these are old, and before the springs, most recent on top
001-5.gif

cobra2011.gif

cobra2010.gif

cobra2009.gif

cobra2004.gif

IMG_0251.gif

IMG_0248.gif

IMG_0247.gif

IMG_0246.gif

IMG_0252.gif

IMG_0250.gif

IMG_0249.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

IndiaHatCobra

Established Member
No interest at all, I guess everyone wants either high mileage for cheap, or lots of mods for a bit more. Sucks to be in between

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
No interest at all, I guess everyone wants either high mileage for cheap, or lots of mods for a bit more. Sucks to be in between
It's not that man, it's just with the scuff on the back, chip on the door, missing chin spoiler, and you've got cop's pulled in the engine bay shot. All of those things aren't great for selling a car at a higher price than most of the market. Not trying to cause problems, just letting you know. Beautiful color in a vert though :beer:

IndiaHatCobra

Established Member
yeah, good point, I guess I just shouldnt have pictures taken at random times. Chin spoiler is on, was re-gapping plugs and at least I mention the nics and scratches so you know what your getting. Mabye I should try to hide stuff.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member

Probably your price...for the miles and condition it's in, I'd say if you got 17 for it you would be lucky. Not being a dick, just trying to help you understand why there's no interest..

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
yeah, good point, I guess I just shouldnt have pictures taken at random times. Chin spoiler is on, was re-gapping plugs and at least I mention the nics and scratches so you know what your getting. Mabye I should try to hide stuff.
No no man, not at all saying you should hide stuff. Honesty will sell a car. At the same time honesty doesn't over ride the fact that there are cosmetic flaws. Some will care, some will not. Like Competition said, we're just telling you why...

IndiaHatCobra

Established Member
Nope, that was when I listed it at 23k, sure it was high, but I wasnt 100% yet, hence why I dropped it to 20500, every car has flaws, but to say lucky to get 17k is completely rediculous when prior to listing and since, ive seen cars come up with 100k miles asking 17 and selling at 16

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Nope, that was when I listed it at 23k, sure it was high, but I wasnt 100% yet, hence why I dropped it to 20500, every car has flaws, but to say lucky to get 17k is completely rediculous when prior to listing and since, ive seen cars come up with 100k miles asking 17 and selling at 16

Think what you will man..with the body damage, the interior being all riced out, and the 40 some thousand miles, I think you're really going to have a tough time getting 20k...but if you do, more power to you...and I disagree, many of these cars are still pristine...I just paid less than your asking price for a MINT bone stock (no flaws at ALL) 11k mile 04 Cobra. :shrug:

IndiaHatCobra

Established Member
Well call me stupid, but i think Id much rather have a car with the almost salvage title amount of body damage that mine has to the tune of 2 tiny imperfections then the KB cobra that has spent half of its life launching down the track at 6k rpms cause that car will last forever.

Convertibles cost less then coupes, thats a well known fact

Yellow is the most desired color on any car....period, im suprised you even found someone willing to sell theirs.

$30 door bezels, $40 stereo plate, $30 shift boot, $15 vents all off ebay and no more riced out ridge racer...wow. Please spread your riced out logic to all the saleen and 10th ann owners as well, because they need to change their factory paint matched interior pieces too.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Well call me stupid, but i think Id much rather have a car with the almost salvage title amount of body damage that mine has to the tune of 2 tiny imperfections then the KB cobra that has spent half of its life launching down the track at 6k rpms cause that car will last forever.

Convertibles cost less then coupes, thats a well known fact

Yellow is the most desired color on any car....period, im suprised you even found someone willing to sell theirs.

$30 door bezels, $40 stereo plate, $30 shift boot, $15 vents all off ebay and no more riced out ridge racer...wow. Please spread your riced out logic to all the saleen and 10th ann owners as well, because they need to change their factory paint matched interior pieces too.

Yellow is the most desired color on any car? :poke:

I'd definitely say that it has to be black, or something like DSG. Every car I see now is one of these colors.

Like the rest said, your price was too high. I think $18-20,000 is fair, depending on the buyer. I've been looking for three months and I've passed up on a ton of cars. All of them were low mileage (12,000-18,000 miles) and somewhat fair prices but there was not one immaculate car among the bunch. Why aren't these cars in better condition? Who knows?

It's a challenge to find a great car at a totally fair price, especially if you're looking for a specific color. Everyone is overpricing the hell out of their cars.

I sold my totally mint TR 10th with 32k miles for $22,000. The car looked like it had 10k on it. The same goes for my black 10th that I sold two years ago. It had 24k miles and I got $22,500. Once again, immaculate. Did you see me asking $26,000, like most people would have? Nope.

Users who are viewing this thread