2003 New in wrapper Best offer Only 5 miles

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
its been on ebay for a couple months now.

and its shown up on this site about 20 times.

03cobra28

Established Member
He dropped the price to $36,500 for a couple of days then went back to $39,900. Kind weird. Also when it didn't sell the first two times he had it off for awhile. And i think he put a 2000 cobra R up on ebay with really low miles on it
raping still on the hood and other parts, stickers all over just like this 2003 10TH.

32V SVT

Established Member
He dropped the price to $36,500 for a couple of days then went back to $39,900. Kind weird. Also when it didn't sell the first two times he had it off for awhile. And i think he put a 2000 cobra R up on ebay with really low miles on it
raping still on the hood and other parts, stickers all over just like this 2003 10TH.

Yeah, I could swear I've seen this listed on eBay a couple times in the last year or two... It's a shame.... I don't think he's going to get what he wants for it...

MK1

Established Member
Id buy it and drive that puppy. I have seen it before and couldnt just let the thing sit.

32V SVT

Established Member
Ridiculous, it shows an "Auto Check" score of 87?
The car has 5 miles on it, still wrapped in plastic, and an auto check score isn't giving an "Above Average"rating? :dw:

What a useless service on eBay...

bossman302

Banned
03 Cobra

I think your absolutely right...

U 2 R Nust, I seen a 03 Mach on BJ last night with 500 Miles on it bring 23K Not Big money, But I would think the Cobra would Bring 10K more, the Mach was Yellow, so that didn't help. If it had been retail Red, or White. It would have brought at least 5 to 6K more. IMOP. I think 35K is a good buy for this car. Put it up for 10 More years.

realm187

Vaporized
Established Member
I could never bring myself to buy a cobra to have it just sit in the garage. I'm not understanding the logic. Atleast take it and win some trophys at car shows since it has no wear on it at all. Unwrap it and unleash the beast. LOL

BajaBoy

Established Member
U 2 R Nust, I seen a 03 Mach on BJ last night with 500 Miles on it bring 23K Not Big money, But I would think the Cobra would Bring 10K more, the Mach was Yellow, so that didn't help. If it had been retail Red, or White. It would have brought at least 5 to 6K more. IMOP. I think 35K is a good buy for this car. Put it up for 10 More years.

whats retail red?

Users who are viewing this thread