2003 Mustang v6

StangSpeed371

Selling my 2003 v6 to buy a 96-98 Cobra hopefully. It's a 2003 Mineral Grey pony package v6 with 47k about to roll to 48k miles. Has 100,000 mile 5 year warranty still in affect. 25% ASP underdriver pullies, MAC Straight Shot CAI, Custom Flowmaster 40 True dual exhaust from local muffler shop. Taking out my audio system so if you want a stereo let me know and ill drop a head unit and some new front speakers in, stock mach 460s are still in the back along with a 600w amp I took out from the previous owner. The only way my audio system is staying in is if you want to tack on about $1500 extra because it is all audiophile grade stuff...(CDT components, Eclipse CD 8455 HU, and zapco 350.2 amp all with warranties.) Already wired for subs and aftermarket speakers. New kuhmo ecsta supra tires. Running ponies on the side have been removed. Steeda floormats front and rear. 37% tints. Interior is pretty much flawless, I wash/detail it about 3-4 times a week since my father owns a full service carwash. It is waxxed about 1-2 times a month. Exterior is perfect except for some normal rock chips from regular driving on the front. That just about it. It is in EXCELLENT condition. I hate to let her go, I love her so much, but I gotta upgrade for that v8 power :bowdown: .

$14k O.B.O(kinda flexible, but not much)

Email me if you want pics or request for pics of specific things. [email protected].

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread