2003 mustang gt 800rwhp

Fitzy_1227

Established Member
Ok so I've decided I am buying a second 4.6 sohc 2v motor and I need help deciding what I want to do I am going to buy a mmr 4.75 stroker 900se rotating assembly unless you think I should get the 5.0 stroker is it really worth the extra money for the extra displacement and should I go with the red fire coating is that worth 250 dollars all opinions are appreciated but my real question is what procharger would be best for 800rwhp preferably a whole kit if I can't get a procharger for a decent price should I get a single turbo or twins I'm not looking for a track monster I want a street car that I can drive to work if I want to I'm not in any rush so I don't plan to put the new engine in for a while but are the 2v heads capable of flowing enough air to get 800rwhp and if not what if I get them ported with say stage 2 porting I'm not a big fan of nitrous and don't wanna stay all motor and spend that kind of money I know twins have faster spool then the single turbo but is it really that noticeable again not looking for a track monster I'm looking for a car that can go to the track and still be able to drive it to a local car show with no problem

Users who are viewing this thread