2003 Mustang Cobra Database - Modifications, HP/TQ Ratings, 1/4 Times, ETC INSIDE!...

TopRacer

Why Yellow...? BECAUSE!!
Established Member
To all that have been looking for the right answer to how much hp with this modifcation do and what 1/4 times should I expect... here you go...

http://www.mustangsvtcobra.com/database

The database is very small and the first 30 entries have been entered by myself. It is very time consuming and needs some help from the individuals themselves. It seems to cover many modifications now and I can always expand the database at any time. If you have suggestions, comments, additions, changes in layout, etc... please send me an email @ [email protected] .

I am in the process of expanding the search fields on the results page. Please email me suggestions of what you think would be the best fields to use or if you think all the fields should be used.

I am also in the process of creating a database edit page, which will allow you to edit a configuration if you made a mistake. Currently if you make a mistake, I would like you to email me the KEY number of the entry and what the change is that needs to be made. There is no limit to how many entries any user can enter, but if you are adding additional entries, please be sure to have the HP/TQ figures or 1/4 Mile time to make your configuration worth while.

I will be expanding the rest of the website also, so feel free to roam around and check everything out.

Thanks,
George

If this becomes a hit... it would be nice to make it a STICKY...

Please give all comments and suggestions here or by email above...

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
TopRacer,

Great job! What would be great would be to add the following feilds:

CAI
TB
MAF
Heat Exchanger
Idlers
Headers/manifold
X/H pipe
Catback
Chip and Tuner
Injectors

That should about cover it until people start with heads/cams. What would also be nice (but may be a pain, your call) would be to have each users feilds relational, and show the gains made between stock/modded. If you decide to do this, let me know, I can show you the math behind making statistical references to particular mods, so people can see that "brand XYZ CAI with a 2.93 pulley, on average, gives XY RWHP".

Anyway of getting the stock/modded dyno post I have now entered into the database? That would fill it out nicely :)

Oh, 03DOHC, please take this as my vote to remove my sticky for the stock/modded dyno thing and place this one up. Once he gets done, this will be infinitely more usefull. :beer:

TopRacer

Why Yellow...? BECAUSE!!
Established Member
Thanks everyone...

Still in the work and getting the bugs out of it...

If you see a post of yours in the results and it does not show HP, TQ 1/4 mile or if the decimal after the 1/4 mile or MPH is not there please email me the correction @ [email protected]...

NetworkingGuru - Those are suggestions for the search field right? Entering the data from your post is where i started... I had more saved but lost the file, so i had to start from scratch... I am going to be slowly putting that into the database... if it was in an Excel file it would be perfect... What I am hoping is if the people that posted in there would add their information to the database, it would be a lot easier... we shall see...

Last edited:

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
TopRacer,

Yea, the fields I mentioned were for the search. I had an Excel file with about half of the results entered in, I'll have to see if I can dig it up.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by NetworkingGuru
Oh, 03DOHC, please take this as my vote to remove my sticky for the stock/modded dyno thing and place this one up. Once he gets done, this will be infinitely more usefull. :beer:
Gotcha. :) Sounds good. Stuck.

TopRacer

Why Yellow...? BECAUSE!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced-03
Looks like a bogus entry at the end of the list! 1000hp sae?? lol

Yea... running 8's on stock charger and only a 2 stage 300 shot... i wonder why no one has caught on to this beast...

it will be deleted unless proof can be brought forth... i highly dought it...

davidmax

Established Member
Superb work and dont doubt my last entry,I do have a stock filter.
Peaace,Dave Smilovic(Just Playin but looking for those #'s with Mihovitz behind the wheel),Dave

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
just some suggestions.... it would be nice if the people had email addy's where we could contact them if we have any questions, and also if it would say if the cobra's are coupes or verts.

TopRacer

Why Yellow...? BECAUSE!!
Established Member
Check it again... i just checked and it seemed okay from inside my network... let me know if you are still having trouble....

sorry...

Users who are viewing this thread