2003 motor and trans for sale plus lots of other stock and perf parts

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Hey man, where are you? I pmed you twice on the other site and haven't heard back.... You took my money almost 2 weeks ago, and I dont have the part yet... whats up?!

timetogo

Banned
Hey man, where are you? I pmed you twice on the other site and haven't heard back.... You took my money almost 2 weeks ago, and I dont have the part yet... whats up?!

i have pm'ed you, i have never screwed anyone over, i am a marine recruiter i work 15+ hours a day, the part i packed up next to me, i will drop it off tommorrow, on once again i am really sorry!

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
I'm getting no responses from this guy, no tracking numbers and no parts to be seen... money was taken from Paypal over 2 weeks ago....starting to think I'm getting ****ed... BEWARE!

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Not that it matters now, but I actually got a pm response on NLOC from this guy... AND a tracking number for the package sent.... Thanks Larry for doing the right thing, you must have lit the fire under his ass...

mhoover

Established Member
Not that it matters now, but I actually got a pm response on NLOC from this guy... AND a tracking number for the package sent.... Thanks Larry for doing the right thing, you must have lit the fire under his ass...

I shore do wish he would send my heads and cams..........

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread