2003 Mineral Grey Terminator 62kmi $21,000

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Good solid car and a trustworthy guy...I've seen and driven this car. Someone will get a nice car for a good price...make him an offer!

VenomTT

White smoke on start-up usually means leaky fuel injector... Nothing major!

Usually black means extra fuel (i.e. leaky fuel injector), and white is attributed to water in the cylinder, and of course, blue is oil... is there a history of white smoke and leaky fuel injectors?? I am new to actually getting on the board for info and haven't run into that yet. Thanks!

Your car fits my budget better than a lot of other ones... how big is that dent?? I don't really see it in those pics...

Have you gone to the dealer yet about the skoke...

Repeating... thanks for the honesty!!!

98CobraStuntn

Stuntn
Established Member
MachitRockit said:
haha i understand your asking $21,000 am i right? what do u say about $18,800? if u would email me at [email protected] its easyer to work with. thanks, Aaron (machitrockit)

ARE you kidding come on this is a terminator that will be fixed of all problems minus the dent befor you get it. $18,800 give this guy a reasonable offer

Sparky_NHS

Established Member
haha i understand your asking $21,000 am i right? what do u say about $18,800? if u would email me at [email protected] its easyer to work with. thanks, Aaron (machitrockit)

PM him an offer means to send him a private message. I don't know if you missed that, but you should do your price dealings in private unless you are accepting the posted price.

TTT for a nice car and good luck!

BelvedereGTX

Banned
nice car. The scratches shouldnt be a big deal for a potential buyer. You wont find a price any lower than that for the car. I think a dealer will even give you more money.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Would you be willing to ship the car? I know someone here that's in the market for one.

Users who are viewing this thread