2003 Mineral Grey Coupe

LandShark

Established Member
Buying a house and need to sell. The cobra has 24,000 miles on it with a 7 yr/ 70000 mile bumper to bumper warranty, which will end in Aug 09.

I bought the car new. It has K&N Filter, Pro 50 shifter (i also have the stock shifter), Fusion rubber put on at 19k miles, Predator tune, never pullied. i have pics and will be posting them on a hosting site soon.

Asking 25,500. Car is in eastern TN, Never been driven on salted roads.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks, Ed

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
Did this car have the tick or driveline vib? What part of tn are you located in when my L sells im going to replace it with a 03-04 and this looks like the right car

LandShark

Established Member
Late, This car never had the tick but does have the driveline vib at 85-90 mph. Ford replaced the rearend at 3k miles and the driveshaft shortly thereafter. Most of the vib is gone, but you can still see it in the rearview a little at those speeds.

I am located in Johnson City, TN, east of Knoxville about 90 miles.

thanks,
Ed

Brad03GT

Established Member
I might be interested too. My grandma lives in Pigeon Forge, and I'm gonna have my GT up for sale soon (maybe). If you still have it when mine is sold, or when I can get the cash together, i'm def. interested.

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
I am also very interested. I am selling my truck really soon, and your cobra is number one on my list. I will be following this thread and will contact you when the truck sells if you still have it by then. I am hoping to have it sold either this coming week or next.

Users who are viewing this thread