2003 Metallic Silver Cobra 32k Elkview, WV

RichM1983

Established Member
I prefer email: RichM1983 at aol .com

I picked up this car back in Feb. and I’m thinking of selling the car. It currently sits at 32,xxx miles. The body, drivetrain, and interior are all in great shape as a low mile car should be. I can provide the Steigemeier serial number on the blower if needed. I haven’t had the car on a dyno and I don’t know the type of clutch that’s in it as I picked it up from a dealer who didn’t know a whole lot. Supposedly it has an upgraded transmission with a 26 spline input shaft but I haven’t verified it. I have a clear title in hand, an OASIS report, window sticker, and maybe a CarFax. I think the car has had three owners including myself. I would sell it for $20,000 and not a penny less. If you don’t like the price then move on to a different car. I can provide the VIN upon request. Thanks!

ADDITIONAL EDIT:
I now have a CARFAX that shows 3 owner clear history.

ANOTHER EDIT: Let me clear up a few things. I have been getting offers for trades and I appreciate it and everyone has had nice rides but just not quite what I would take. I guess I should have put that earlier. For trade I would consider a C5 Vette, a C6 Vette (yeah right dreaming), a really nice diesel truck or a different SB Terminator. I've always wanted a sonic blue so it would have to be a sonic car. If you want to trade anything other than that your going to have to make it worth it with cash my way.

Interior
Autometer Lunar Series: Boost, Oil Pressure, Water Temp.
Pioneer AVH P4100DVD in dash touch screen DVD player
Short Throw Shifter
SVT Sill Plates
K40 Electronics Radar Detector
Aftermarket Alarm

Exterior
18” FR500s 275 front/295 rear BFG KDW2’s
HID Lights

Chassis
Kenne Brown FLSFC

Engine/Exhaust
Flowmaster catted exhaust
Fluidyne H/E
Aftermarket H/E Coolant Tank
K&N Air Filter
Steigemeier Ported Blower, Throttle Body, and Plenum.
2.98” Upper
4lb LFP Lower
BilletFlow Idlers with 100mm Snub Idler
Dibalo MAFia
KB Boost a Pump
Powered by Ford Coil Covers

When Purchased:
DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0018.gif

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

June:
DSC01979.jpg

DSC01978.gif

DSC01977.jpg

DSC01976.gif

DSC01975.jpg

DSC01974.jpg

DSC01973.jpg

DSC01972.gif
\

Engine Pics:
IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg
IMG_0304.gif

I tried to get the Steig logo and serial number to show but I can't get it with my iPhone.
IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0309.gif

Seats:
I forgot about the burns in the suede in some spots. The drivers seat has one spot and the rear driver side seat has 4 spots. I think some dumb ass dripped solder in the seat while installing the custom system that I removed and returned back to stock.
Drivers
IMG_0286.jpg

Rear Drivers Side
IMG_0287.gif

Last edited:

RichM1983

Established Member
I don't have any dyno numbers.

Engine Pics:
IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg
IMG_0304.gif

I tried to get the Steig logo and serial number to show but I can't get it with my iPhone.
IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0309.gif

Seats:
I forgot about the burns in the suede in some spots. The drivers seat has one spot and the rear driver side seat has 4 spots. I think some dumb ass dripped solder in the seat while installing the custom system that I removed and returned back to stock.
Drivers
IMG_0286.jpg

Rear Drivers Side
IMG_0287.gif

Last edited:

RichM1983

Established Member
I couldn't get the carfax to save correctly so I have it as a big picture.

Well for some reason photobucket shrinks it to much. If anyone is interested I can email it.

Here ya go:
CarFax.gif

Last edited:

inthemarket26

Established Member
I know this isn't what you want to hear but this car is exactly what I'm looking for. Only problem is I don't get back from Afghanistan until December/January. if you could drive it for a few more months and keep it warm for me you would be doing your country a great service!

OU812

Established Member
I know this isn't what you want to hear but this car is exactly what I'm looking for. Only problem is I don't get back from Afghanistan until December/January. if you could drive it for a few more months and keep it warm for me you would be doing your country a great service!

Dude just buy it, I bought my last car while I was sitting in Balad and had it shipped to my parents house. USAA does everything online now, you can digitally sign all the papers and you'll be good to go.

RichM1983

Established Member

Where are you from? If having the car looked at is holding you back I wouldn't care if friends or family checked it out. I'll post in this thread if I get serious inquiries so keep tabs on it.

Dude just buy it, I bought my last car while I was sitting in Balad and had it shipped to my parents house. USAA does everything online now, you can digitally sign all the papers and you'll be good to go.

Or do what this guy says!

inthemarket26

Established Member
My family is in southwest Florida, and I'm stationed at Ft. Lewis WA. I would most definitely love to look at it beforehand. As much as I would love to buy this car right now, it's just not the right time. I much rather prefer to meet the seller and my first Terminator in person. Like i said before though, if you don't have a problem driving this beautiful monster around for a few months for me I'd be happy to come buy it off you when I get back.

RichM1983

Established Member
My family is in southwest Florida, and I'm stationed at Ft. Lewis WA. I would most definitely love to look at it beforehand. As much as I would love to buy this car right now, it's just not the right time. I much rather prefer to meet the seller and my first Terminator in person. Like i said before though, if you don't have a problem driving this beautiful monster around for a few months for me I'd be happy to come buy it off you when I get back.

Well I don't want to say I'll hold it for 6 mos. but you never know.

Almost forgot... 2 quick questions. What type of shifter is in it, and do you still have the stock wheels?

I don't know the brand as I haven't taken the time to remove the bezel and all that. I don't have stock wheels. Gone while in the hands of the first owner.

Users who are viewing this thread