2003 Mach 1 for sale!

tt03mach

Established Member
***************SOLD***************

img1645zp.th.jpg

Last edited:

clc44

Established Member
I'm going to email a buddy this link. He is looking for a Mach. Plus you're close, I live in New Orleans (actually River Ridge)

tt03mach

Established Member
CLC44: I appreciate it. I actually live in Metairie, so I'm a little closer. Was your Mach parked by the autozone on airline yesterday? I know there aren't many red Mach's in town.
COBRAKIDZ: I know a few people who do nice paint work :D

clc44

Established Member
CLC44: I appreciate it. I actually live in Metairie, so I'm a little closer. Was your Mach parked by the autozone on airline yesterday? I know there aren't many red Mach's in town.
COBRAKIDZ: I know a few people who do nice paint work :D
Probably so, I was getting brake pads and rotors as mine were grinding and couldn't wait a week to get real good ones.

tt03mach

Established Member
In that case, you have a clean Mach! The only thing that'd make it better is if you had a black Mach to go with it :-D

tt03mach

Established Member
$11,800 with rear window louvers removed, rear seat delete removed and stock seats put in place, and without cobra rims and tires(will come with stock Mach 1 rims).

tt03mach

Established Member
I'd say its 7/10 maybe a bit better. I had the hood, driver side fender, and the front bumper repainted recently. The rock chips were killing me. I'd rate it better if it received a good buff.

Users who are viewing this thread