2003 Mach 1 3650 Tremec trans.

Fomoco69

Established Member
How strong are these & can they hold up to some mild abuse....like occasional miss shifts.....just put an MGW shifter in mine & still getting used to the difference in shifting.....only one miss shift so far...but hate to do that to my car / hard on the syncros & gears .....it only has 14,000 miles on it ...like new

4a7191a

Established Member
Mines taking 29k miles of hard use, likely close to a 75 passes at the track as well.
She sounds like crap but still shifts well .

Fomoco69

Established Member
Mines taking 29k miles of hard use, likely close to a 75 passes at the track as well.
She sounds like crap but still shifts well .
FYI.....the Mobil 1 fluid change made a big difference in this one owner / 14,000 mile Mach.....amazing !

Fomoco69

Established Member
Mobil 1 and Lucas works wonders on the transmissions in these cars for sure
I trust & use Lucas products.....just going with what the guys @ Tremec told me.....but may add a little to see what happens.....can always drain it out....thanx

Fomoco69

Established Member
Well over 100 passes at the track and some testing in mexico. 62k miles, no problems yet other then breaking the handles of the shifters lol

Sent from my XT1254 using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Sounds good....I don't drive mine very hard....took it out today & it shifted & ran great.....fun to drive.....saw two Cobras today while I was out

Users who are viewing this thread