2003 Lingenfelter Corvette Z06 $42000

CannibalCobra

Established Member
For personal financial reasons I have decided to sell my corvette.

It is a red 2003 Z06 with a LPE (Lingenfelter) Heads and Cam package. This means that LPE has gone through and completely disasssembled and reassembled the motor in this car when it was still new to make sure it was done right and would last a long time.

In addition to that LPE swapped in a different cam, ported the heads, ported the intake manifold, ported the throttle body, etc. Then they dyno tuned it for a good balance of power and driveability.

This car also has a Donaldson Blackwing intake with the carbon fiber air bridge, LPE long tube headers, and GHL exhaust from the headers back.

The car dynoed 431 rwhp on the LPE dyno.

The car has 51,xxx miles and is in excellent condition.

I will get more pictures of things like the interior, LPE paperwork, dyno graph, etc. on here soon.

This car sounds and drives amazing. I will try to get a video of the car and idle and at WOT to let you hear how it sounds.

I can not get on every forum constantly, so if you have any questions please email me a [email protected] or call me at 417-268-8233. I check my email regularly so I can get back to you sooner this way.

Please excuse the fact that the color looks different in some of the pictures. These pictures have been taken by different people at different times since I've had it and so the photos are a little different. All of the pictures reflect how the car looked when I bought it and how the car looks as it sits right now.

desktoppicture.gif

eengine.gif

edashdriver2.gif

exhaust.gif

emufflerd.gif

IMG_0741copy.gif

IMG_0739copy2.gif

zo6_3.gif

zo6_2.gif

zo6_1.gif

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Sweet car, think you can wait a year until I graduate and get a real job :p? Good luck selling

Users who are viewing this thread