2003 Lightning 10,000 miles for sale

Helix

The Beast
Established Member
I never thought I would be the one saying this but I have to let the L go. Its seems like I just got it and now I have to get rid of it. I'm 21 and still live with Mom and Dad. See, Mom and Dad aren't getting along so that forces me to make a decision. The only way I can afford the L is with out a house/rent payment. But I know I will have another one some day. The only thing I'm asking, is for payoff. Thats right at $32,000. My truck is completely stock except for a 3/5 lowering kit with new shocks all the way around and 20% window tint. Man this really sucks but I have no choice unless I want the bank to come repo it.:bash: This truck has been kept in excellent shape. Always in the garage. When someone looks a my truck they know its been took care off.

The memebers of this site have taught me so much over the years. I have always been a ford guy. I remember when first wanted an L and now I'm trying to get rid of it.:cryying: :xpl:

Its a Dark Shadow Gray. I would post a pic but attachments are disabled. I did post a lot of pics of my truck if you can find them. Can't search either though.

camcojb

Established Member
I hope it all works out for you. Unfortunately at $32K you're a few thousand higher than they can be purchased new. Tough position to be in.

All the best!

Jody

This sux, I swear, people go through Lightnings like I go through beer. For those that don't know, that's a hell of a lot of Lightning trading.

Best luck.

Send me the pics, and I will host them for you on any site you wish.
[email protected]

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Sorry to hear all of this. You're in a tough spot. The price, in all honesty, is going to cause you some problems, Helix. Try to search for an alternative. GOOD LUCK... :(

Helix

The Beast
Established Member
Yeah I know. I can't really think of an alternative except for RUN and HIDE! lol Nah, I knew that figure isn't helping me any. I found out I pay 5 or 6 dollars a day in interest. Thats 7%! Maybe I can live in the back of my truck. j/k Any suggestions? Feel free.

Thanks guys, :beer:

Helix

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Get a credit card and go crazy on mods then start street racing for money. j/k I just bought my used 01 and got it at 5.4% for 5 years. try to shop around to lenders.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Get a bed rug...I've slept in the back of a truck with one before...it was so comfortable (I was drunk) :p. Seriously I'm sorry to see you have to get rid of your truck. Good luck man

TTT:
Helix, i'm sure you know how to link these. Properties and then you will find the name.
Feel free to use these whereever you want.
Also, I got one picture....slightly strange, appears to be you using some sort of latrene or camode so to speak. Not sure if you want me to post that one... :bash:

Such a beautiful truck, shame you have to get rid of it, they are a bit rare where I come from.:lol1:

Ok enough BS'n here are the pics...
DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

fast1

I want a Cobra
Established Member
Beautiful truck man. Sorry to hear about your situation. Like these other guys said, nobody is going to give you 32K:(

Helix

The Beast
Established Member
I will try to pay on it a few more months and try to get that price down some. Dunno

Thanks for posting those pics works,

Helix

BTW, there rare here as well. Everytime I go out I always have people ask me about it or just sit and talk to me for ever. Most people doesn't know what it is. It gets old but I still love it.:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread