2003 HD F150 Seat help

beastinbama

He Who Walks Among Them
Does anyone know of anywhere that produces replacement leather for these trucks? My driver's seat is in need of replacement and I would like to do the passenger side at the same time but I have only been able to find Lightning replacement leathers.

Thanks

slandess

Beast -

I have a 2001 F-150 Harley-Davidson which now has 339,600 miles on it.

I bought a new bottom skin for the driver's seat back in 2008 when it had only 180,000 miles on it. Now both lower and upper skin need replacement.

In retrospect, I should have put some kind of seat covers over them.

I have been looking for factory seat covers for a while, with no luck. You might find a backwoods Ford dealer who still has one of the skins in stock, but their advice to me was to find a good upholstery guy and have him make replacements.

One alternative is to replace the entire seat. I have seen entire Harley seat assemblies for sale on eBay for around 1,000 per seat.

SR81

is Coke slangin
Established Member
I don't know anyone that makes exact replacements for us. But there is a guy on Lightningrodder.com that has a junk yard in KY that works on lightnings and Harleys. He has parts all the time for these trucks. They won't be brand new but might be in better shape.

Users who are viewing this thread