2003 GT built and blown

OU812

Established Member
Any recent pics without the airbag setup?

I can get my dad to take some for me but I don't know how long it will take him. He didn't get my pics of the other car to me for about 3 weeks, I think he's getting slow as his old age sets in...lol

D02GT

Established Member
are you willing to ship?is there a lien on the title?also i would like to see pics of how the car is now

OU812

Established Member
are you willing to ship?is there a lien on the title?also i would like to see pics of how the car is now

I'll ship it if you pay for it, I'll get on my dad about getting pics. It might take a little while though. The car looks exactly the same, it just has black bullits on it now and it's not as low. The car is kept extremely clean and has always been waxed and garage kept, it's only been rained on once since I've owned it. It wasn't a daily driver at all, I had another car that I drove daily.

OU812

Established Member
do you have a number i can reach you or your parents at? i am VERY interested, thanks

The car is pending sale now, I should know by Monday if it's for sure or not. I'll let everyone know as soon as I find out.

How is the MPG on this thing, is it made to be a reliable daily driver?

I honestly have no clue what kind of gas mileage it gets, I never really cared enough to worry about it. The car is super reliable, it's pretty much a stock GT until you get in boost. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere at all, it's never given me any problems.

jshaw4

Established Member
Please message me if the sale doesnt go through i live right here in GA and i just sold my truck, ive been looking for exactly what you have

jshaw4

Established Member
turbotrail was messaging you for me while i wasnt home, so you could email either one of us

OU812

Established Member
Please message me if the sale doesnt go through i live right here in GA and i just sold my truck, ive been looking for exactly what you have

Can't pm. Email me. Also, send some pics of the cammed gt you were trying to sell.

[email protected]

I'll e-mail you guys when I get home, I can't get on my e-mail from the gov't computer.....funny thing is I can get on here though:dw:

Users who are viewing this thread