2003 GSXR-1000 for sell or trade

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
Its a 2003 silver on black frame gsxr 1000. Miles 14k. Mods include, 6-8 extensions, -2+2 vortex sprokets, rear lower link, front strap, shinko 190 rear tire, K&N air filter, power commander 3, dual hub, co2 air shift, mps dry nitrous kit, full muzzy exhaust, bike has been tuned, has brand new clutches and brocks springs (clutch basket is from a 05+ gsxr). Bike has never been down.

bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike4.jpg

Like to trade for a nice 88-93 foxbody, or maybe a nice 94-95gt/cobra, or 96-98 cobra or even a new edge gt or even a ls1 car idk. Like to get 7,000obo. I would rather trade though for something of equal to or less value. Just pm me. Reason for selling is don't have time to ride because of work, and my wife thinks I am going to get hurt. Bike is fast/clean and with a tune on the 40 shot it should run 5.8-5.9 in the 1/8th, high 8's in the quarter. Comes with hjc helmet and a passenger hjc helmet and a icon suzuki jacket, and a female icon jacket. Thanks for looking. NEW PRICE 6K

Last edited:

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
Where you located, can you get me a close up of the surface rust if you dont mind. Also what kind of heads pistons and rods are in the motor. If I had I would most likely pull the paxton off and put a newer vortech or procharger or turbo on it. Is it stock block bottom end???

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
No one interested in this bike, am I asking to much??? Will take cash or trade (fox body 5.0, sn95 5.0, 96-98 cobra, an ls1 car, a import even as long as its a turbo car, like gsx eclipse/talon. Just pm me with offer.

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
Anyone?? Is the market that dry right now. Just pm me with an offer I will respond. I will take cash or foxbody 5.0, sn95 gt 5.0, 96-98 cobra 96-98 gt wit pi swap, new edge gt/cobra, ls1 cars, hell even eclipse as long as its turbo. Just want a sports car again. This bike is clean and taken care of. I have title in hand and will deliver within reason. If you need more info pm I will be glad to answer any and all question. I am flexable on the price just ask.

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
LOL. I am looking for 7k, but I will consider anything within reason. I had to have a starting point, I can work down from 7k. I just want another mustang so bad. I love the bike, but I love mustangs more.

Users who are viewing this thread