2003 Full Built Engine, Procharger F1-A, Best of Everything!

VegasSE

Established Member
Pic of her in the shop.

co1.gif

co2.gif

co3.gif

co4.gif

co5.gif

co6.gif

co7.gif

shop1.gif

shop2.gif

Last edited:

VegasSE

Established Member
Unless I missed it, how much power did this make?

I'm still in the process of street driving the car to break everything in before we really lean on it. I'd say I'll have 500 street miles on it by sometime next week and then we can dig into it. I assume 750rwhp-ish with the current injectors and cog on it, which is where I want it for a street car, but it could easily make close to 1000rwhp with an injector and cog swap. LMS has made over 2200rwhp on an identical engine set up, so really, it can handle whatever you want it to.

polock4life

Established Member
Awesome car... you always have great ones! I've followed the old ad for a long time and this car is PERFECTION w/ the addition of some CCW's. Seriously best of luck as I hope someone on here has the coin to purchase it and keep it in the community.

VegasSE

Established Member
Awesome car... you always have great ones! I've followed the old ad for a long time and this car is PERFECTION w/ the addition of some CCW's. Seriously best of luck as I hope someone on here has the coin to purchase it and keep it in the community.

I do as well. The car is sex on wheels and you should see the reactions when it's driven. Little kids point, girls wave, and EVERYONE stares at it. It's sweet. :D

VegasSE

Established Member
badass cobra, Dont you also have a TT G?

Also why build this monster then sell it??

I do have a couple Supras, Evo, TT Gallardo, etc....yes. I bought this car about a year ago from a friend. It was FAR from finished and not even close to it's current status. Basically, I bailed him out of a financial hardship by purchasing the car, and decided to finish it to my standards. Owning the shop Insane Speed gives me that luxury. I love the car and the way it turned out, but I already own four 1000+whp cars and I don't need another car this radical. I am, however, in the market for a stock or close to stock 2010 Kona Blue GT500 as a nice daily if anyone is interested in talking trades.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread