2003 Ford f-150 Harley Davidson for sale

Ostang351

Established Member
Last edited:

EnglishAdam

Established Member
Good luck getting 34k for your truck. That's pretty optimistic but you might find the right buyer.
In my experience, there's virtually zero chance in recouping money you have spent on mods when selling.
You might do better to return the truck to stock and sell the wheels and stereo separately.
Kelly Blue Book shows 24k for a 2003 HD from a private party. That's what most people will look at first before making an offer.
Hope it goes well for you. :coolman:

Ostang351

Established Member
Thanks for the advice. I got closer to $30 when I did KBB. I am trying to get a little for all the upgrades.

EnglishAdam

Established Member
Yeah, KBB prices depend on which boxes you tick but are you sure you didn't look at a dealer price rather than private party.
Dealer prices are always a few G's more because there's usually more of a comeback with them.
Like I said, good luck but its hard to get mod money back.
Try listing it over on the NHTOC which is obviously better suited to the HD.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
33k might be a little high but i dont think $30 is. my friend bought an 02 with 30k for $24k. and that was a good price because i searched for one for myself for awhile. around here they command a premium. and i see more HDs than i do Ls.

Ostang351

Established Member
I priced it there to have a bit of wiggle room.....I would probably take $30K. It is really in great shape and low miles are a good selling point I think.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
You are better off pricing it at a no nonsense price that attracts more people and be firm. Pricing an item higher than market expectations in order to have wiggle room will attract a lot less people to your sale.

EnglishAdam

Established Member
Check out my reply to his original post. This fella is 10k over what the HD is currently selling for.
All the luck in the world buddy but don't expect a quick private sale.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
The longer you sit on it the less valuable it becomes. Your in-dash DVD, Big Rims and Stereo add no value. They may just make it more attractive to someone who is interested. But the key is getting someone interested. I have seen two clean low mileage 2003 HD F150's sell in the past six months in Hillsborough County for $26,000 and $26,750.

Good Luck

Ostang351

Established Member
I understand what you are saying, but I have always had good luck selling all my cars for what I want for them. It may take some time, but it will sell.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
For every seat there is an ass. If you can persist long enough, there will come someone with $$. Good Luck.

DarthLord

Established Member
Any interested on a trade for an 04 DSG Lightning, same miles, MINT. I'm in Florida and the family is expanding, so I need so more room!

myl04modheight1xg3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread