2003 Ford Excursion E.B. 4x4 7.3 diesel

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
I have a nice and clean one owner excursion that is the last of the 7.3 powerstroke. very clean interior, and the outside is also clean with one hickup being that the drivers door was opened to far at one time and put 2 dents in the inside edge of the door. does have rear DVD, serviced tranny, 4" magnaflow, S&B cold air intake, and diesel innovations chip. its only been chipped and cold air the last 10K miles or so. I will not lie to you i was trying to get some economy from it but it sees 14 around town and 18 hwy. also pulling a 8Klbs trailer gets 14.5 gpm. no rips or tears in seats, carpet is great and no stains, tires about 80%, paint is a 9 of 10. serviced every 4K miles, brand new motorcraft batteries, it is also a eddie bauer, white with tan, new fog lights.
204k miles

looking to get 15,000 but willing to nego. contact blaine at 713.503.4514

also new brake pads and front rotors all ford parts, new glow plug module, and floor mats factory.

IMG_0202_1_.jpg

IMG_0201_1_.jpg

IMG_0203_1_.jpg

IMG_0200_1_.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I have a nice and clean one owner excursion that is the last of the 7.3 powerstroke. very clean interior, and the outside is also clean with one hickup being that the drivers door was opened to far at one time and put 2 dents in the inside edge of the door. does have rear DVD, serviced tranny, 4" magnaflow, S&B cold air intake, and diesel innovations chip. its only been chipped and cold air the last 10K miles or so. I will not lie to you i was trying to get some economy from it but it sees 14 around town and 18 hwy. also pulling a 8Klbs trailer gets 14.5 gpm. no rips or tears in seats, carpet is great and no stains, tires about 80%, paint is a 9 of 10. serviced every 4K miles, brand new motorcraft batteries, it is also a eddie bauer, white with tan, new fog lights.

looking to get 15,000 but willing to nego. contact blaine at 713.503.4514

also new brake pads and front rotors all ford parts, new glow plug module, and floor mats factory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trade for a lightly modded 01 Lightning? Nice truck- GL w/sale

Users who are viewing this thread