2003 DSG Mach 1 for sale

SLVRGT

Established Member
I really hate to do this.. but here goes
My reason for selling this car is that I started working in the city 4 months ago and i have a longer commute now. Its not really practical anymore. I bought this car in late October of 2006. I used to own a silver 01 gt, I loved that car but wanted to upgrade and get a stick. The Mach 1 had 32k miles on it. It was traded in at a local dealer near me. The previous owner was the original owner, I was told by the dealer he was an older man. Judging by the condition and the miles it made sense. It now has 40k miles on it. I have changed the oil every 3k miles and always keep it clean. The car has not givin me one problem. The only thing i can say negative about the car is that the front bumber has some scuffs on it from somone rubbing it while it was parked. I belive these are very good cars. My 01 didnt give me one problem and i had it for 5 years. This car also comes with a warranty that i purchased when i got the car. its an extra 3/36mile premium coverage warranty. I paid almost 2k for it. With the coverage and the car plus taxes i paid 19,500

Im asking 16,500 firm
i have installed some things...

Interior-
bullitt racing pedals
CD player with plug in for an ipod

Exterior-
shorty antenna

Performance-
MGW orange handle short throw shifter
Mac off-road H-pipe
K&n air filter , air silencer removed

Let me know what you guys think.

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0193_1.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182_1.jpg

IMG_0183_1.jpg

IMG_0180_1.jpg

IMG_0175_1.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0170_1.jpg

IMG_0169_1.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

SLVRGT

Established Member
I never get pulled over. The thing i like about dsg is that its not to flashy.. i just wish i could have gotten the anthracite fr500s and tinted it out.. then it would have been sick..
i guess i am open to trades.. ill hear what you got.. i want to get a winter car but also would like to purchase another mustang for weekends.. dont really care what year couse i like them all .. but it needs too be alot cheaper..

RocMach1

Established Member
TTT for a nice car. Seen this car out a few times and its definitely taken care of really well...goodluck

95kobrah

Established Member
SLVRGT said:
I never get pulled over. The thing i like about dsg is that its not to flashy.. i just wish i could have gotten the anthracite fr500s and tinted it out.. then it would have been sick..
i guess i am open to trades.. ill hear what you got.. i want to get a winter car but also would like to purchase another mustang for weekends.. dont really care what year couse i like them all .. but it needs too be alot cheaper..

I'll trade you both of my cars plus $ for your car! One's a mustang for weekends and the contour is a winter car :) Throw me an e-mail if you are interested or not ([email protected])

Users who are viewing this thread