2003 DSG Lightning

mhoover

Established Member
2003 Ford Lightning (Dark Shadow Gray) 55,XXX miles. Excellent condition inside and out. Cowl hood, Flow master muffler and Hypertech programmer. EVERYTHING else is stock. Truck runs rides and handles great. Dynoed 331 HP and 376 ft/lbs at rear wheels at hypertech in memphis.

PICS HERE

There are a few minor scratches on truck which are shown in the link above. Interior is very nice as shown in pictures. Do not have stock floor mats. Everything is perfectly functional

Asking $15,900. MUST SELL and I am open to offers. Email is [email protected] or 731 607 0553. If you email please put "FORD LIGHTNING" in subject line.

Truck is on ebay:
HERE

And Craigslist:
HERE

If you have any questions please let me know

Thanks for looking

MATT

jeffs

Established Member
Very nice truck and very fair price for an 03. Wish we weren't so far. Considering trading my 04 Cobra in sig for a 2nd gen Lightning + cash.

mhoover

Established Member
Thanks!

I just sold my 03 Dsg Cobra and I miss it! Ill get another one one day maybe!

Matt

joey5.4

Established Member
damn, i wish i could get rid of my 4x4 I have now I'd jump on this. I miss my dsg Lightning and want another one and thats a good price but I'd have to sell the truck I got now. Good luck with the sell

mhoover

Established Member
damn, i wish i could get rid of my 4x4 I have now I'd jump on this. I miss my dsg Lightning and want another one and thats a good price but I'd have to sell the truck I got now. Good luck with the sell

Thanks! let me know if something changes and you sell ur truck!

Matt

gmtech

Grease Monkey
Established Member
bump

Free BUMP Ive seen this truck in person in Jax, TN. Its clean and thats a great price.

jeffs

Established Member
That's a beautiful truck, I sure wish you'd be into a partial trade for my SY 04 Cobra coupe with under 15,000 miles. DSG just cannot be topped. How have you been able to keep it so close to stock all this time??

mhoover

Established Member
Hey Matt WTF I didn't get no $25 bucks in the mail?! LOL:beer:

LOL Its on the way! :beer:

jeffs said:
That's a beautiful truck, I sure wish you'd be into a partial trade for my SY 04 Cobra coupe with under 15,000 miles. DSG just cannot be topped. How have you been able to keep it so close to stock all this time??

Give me some details about ur car....... I might trade for a Termi :burnout: I sure do miss my DSG!

I bought the truck about a year ago with almost 52K on the ticker and it just turned over 56K. When i bought it the truck was completely stock. The only thing is did to it was the hypertech programmer. BUT its fun just the way it is!

Read here LOL:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/road-kill-drive-thru-34/569486-5-7l-toyota-pick-em-up.html#post7838738

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread