2003 DSG coupe, tvs, e85/93, built rear, rxt, immaculate, 24.5k miles

clate

Established Member
Im getting to the point where i may just put the stock wheels back on and lower the price. I know the wheels make the car... but what do you guys think?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
People like options.... just give the buyer the option of either...

clate

Established Member
Maybe new owner of this car will see this. Id like to talk to you about possibly buying the car back. Let me know if you see this! Car went to a guy in Michigan that already had a dsg car. I can't find any of the contact info unfortunately.

clate

Established Member
Well exactly what you warned me happened. The car was in decent shape but no where near this car. Only reason I sold it was for that car and it was a big mistake and I regret it everyday. So hopefully this guy will reach out.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Good luck! We've all made that mistake.. we'll at least all of us that were dumb enough to sell them in the first place.. LOL

clate

Established Member
Good luck! We've all made that mistake.. we'll at least all of us that were dumb enough to sell them in the first place.. LOL

Exactly lol. I just hope he reaches out. If not I’ll be on the lookout for another just like it. Lol

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I also regretted selling my sonic blue coupe for a mystichrome… I found another sonic blue that is like new and it fills the void the last one left!

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I think we all know by now the mint condition stuff is few and far between

Users who are viewing this thread