2003 DSG Coupe 18K miles...EXTREMELY CLEAN!!!!

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
***SOLD***

Name: Matt
Contact: PM me or email me at [email protected] My schedule can be crazy so give me at least 24 hours to get back to you, with that said...please no tire kickers or picture collectors...ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS WITH FUNDS READY!!! THANKS :thumbsup:
Details:
- 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra "Terminator"
- 18,000 miles (will go up very slowly as spring and summer approach)
- Clean and clear title in hand (there are NO loans out on this car)
- Fully documented (SVT Cert, Original Window Sticker, DORA from the selling dealer, Original sales brochure, LOTS of receipts, Etc.)

Bookstore007-1.jpg

History

I bought this car on 7/4/2007 with roughly 8,000 miles on it, from a fellow SVTP member in Wake Forest, NC. I am the 3rd owner. It has always been a garaged kept car as long as I've had it and judging by the condition of the vehicle when I purchased it, it is safe to say that it has been garaged since day one. Throughout my entire ownership it has been a sparsely-driven weekend car taken out only on the nicest of days. In the almost 6 years I've owned the car it has only seen rain 3-4 times. It is never driven on salted or wet roads. It still sports the factory grease markings on the chassis that were applied to various parts of the car during its assembly.

Any interested parties can PM me for the VIN#. The car has a clean CarFax report as well as a clean title. The car is straight and rust free. It is setup to be a fun and reliable street car and its definitely been maintained as a proper enthusiast's car should be.

Condition

Overall I'd rate the car in superior condition for its age (it is 10 years old) - outside of bone stock cars sitting in a collectors garage you don't really see them in this shape that often - these cars are often treated as enthusiast play-things and are often beat to hell and back. If I had to break it down:

Body/Paint - 9/10
Interior - 9/10
Engine/Drivetrain - 10/10
Wheels & Tires - 10/10

The exterior is in above-average shape, but not show-car perfect. There are some extremely minor scratches and a handful of rock chips that the blunt nose of these cars are known to collect. The car is regularly washed/waxed and was just professionally detailed last summer. The finish looks incredibly deep and glossy.

The interior is in exceptional shape. The dash/doors, etc are all in excellent condition as well as the original leather with alcantara suede insert seats. The back seat is brand new in appearance. When opening the car up after it has been sitting closed, the interior still has the new car/leather smell to it. This has always been a non-smoker car. Food isn't allowed in the car.

The mechanicals are solid. Its had regular maintenance performed - seals, new clutch, regular Mobil 1 oil changes, etc. The transmission shifts as good as a T56 can shift - its had regular changes with Royal Purple Synchromax.

Wheels/Tires - Factory chrome fronts and chrome AFS 17x10.5 rears are in awesome, like new shape, absolutely no curb rash or scratches whatsoever and the tires have about 80% life remaining I'd estimate.

Mods

Engine/Drivetrain
Magnaflow catted X-Pipe
Borla Stinger Cat-back
JLT CAI Painted Silver with DSG Flames/S&B Filter
Spec 3+ Clutch
Liberty 26 spline input shaft
Fiore Micro-Click Firewall Adjuster
MGW Shifter W/ Gold Handle
BilletFlow IRS brace
BilletFlow Clear 2.76 Upper W 4 Piece Idlers
NGK TR6 plugs
PFAB inter-cooler reservoir
Gords Heat Exchanger
LDC Chicago Heat Exchanger guard
MRT no-drill hood lifts
DiabloSport Predator handheld tuned (dyno'd at 440 rwhp and 460 rwtq on a very conservative tune)

Suspension/Brakes/Chassis
H&R Race springs
Maximum Motorsports Bumpsteer kit
Maximum Motorsports solid steering rack bushings
Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber plates
Evolution Motorsports Subframe Connectors
Evolution Motorsports X-Brace, & Driveshaft Loop
Evolution Motorsports Front Triangle Brace
Full Tilt Boogie Racing Solid Differential bushings (diff was re-sealed at the same time)

Wheels/Tires
Front wheels - 17x9 factory original chrome
Rear wheels - 17x10.5 AFS chrome replicas
Front tires - 275/40/17 OE Goodyear Eagle F1 GS
Rear tires - 315/35/17 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3
ARP Racing studs on the rear w/ 3/8" hub-centric spacers

Interior
Largely stock with:
Hilton Boost Overlay
Raptor Shift Light Black W/ Green LED
Speed Of Sound A-pillar Dual Gauge Pod
SpeedHut Oil Pressure gauge
SpeedHut Fuel Pressure
(Both gauges match the factory gauges appearance as they glow green and have the SVT logo on the gauge face)

Audio
Stock Mach460 system with an iPod adapter fitted to the stock head unit
iPod cable is stored in the glove box for a clean and OE look

Exterior
18% Tint film (15% as verified by the Virginia State Police) :-D
Original Fore black billet hood vents
CDC Sequential Taillights
Grand Design trunk lid mat with the Terminator logo in mirror plexi
Shorty radio antenna

002_zps73ac0b1c.jpg

CobraStuff003.jpg

315s4-1.jpg

mm19.jpg

DSC00408-1.jpg

002_zps2d38bf3f.jpg

001_zps67f001ef.jpg

004_zpsa5e173ef.jpg

003_zpscdc26fe9.jpg

009_zpsca462b1d.jpg

006_zps98e14b62.jpg

005_zpsa31b154b.jpg

013_zps515c6c2b.jpg

015_zpsedaf7770.jpg

011_zpsba6aa15c.jpg

010_zpsee3f96c0.jpg

1f529e07-c860-454a-a6c0-2482831ce502_zpsed9cc117.jpg

In sum, this is an extremely clean, well built car. It reflects my mantra with building cars - make a plan, buy the highest quality parts available, and do it once and do it right the first time. Considering the condition and the tasteful mods done employing only the choicest of parts I think this is a very fair asking price and although I am willing to consider any reasonable offer, I will say that this number is pretty firm. Clean Terminators that have been babied like this car has with similar mileage are becoming increasingly difficult to find. The first serious party to come see the car will buy it, its that nice.

Thanks for reading!
Matt

Last edited:

Planter

Banned
Dear OP.

I hate you. I really hate you. :bored:

That is a sexy ****ing car. I want it so bad!!!!! but can not afford. :(

glws :beer:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
New pics of the interior and engine that were taken this afternoon have been added to the original post.

All PMs have been responded to, thanks guys!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

va boy

Established Member
Wow, super clean DSG, should go fast. Free bump for a fellow Virginian, sorry to see you sell this one. Are you replacing it with something else, just curious.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Wow, super clean DSG, should go fast. Free bump for a fellow Virginian, sorry to see you sell this one. Are you replacing it with something else, just curious.
Thanks! :-D

All those inquiring about the car, check your inbox...all PMs have been responded to.

GoGreen04

Established Member
Nice DSG man, I bought mine back in June with the same mileage, almost identical mod list, and always garaged. Good price on the car, just about what I paid. Good luck with the sale

Users who are viewing this thread