2003 DSG Cobra Convertible for sale

cornholio

Established Member
For sale again. You can look at my history on this site and see that I have posted my car for sale before, only to pull it off the market. I think it was 2 years ago that I listed it for sale here on a thread. At the time, it had 26,500 or so miles. Well, now it has 27,100. Obviously not driven that much. It makes it hard to sell since I bought it new, from the dealer, in January of 2004, here in Miami.

But I just don't use it enough and want to try and sell again.

The car is a DSG 2003 convertible. As stated, I am the original owner, and it just went over 27000 miles. we know all the appropriate bolt on upgrades and it has them. It's a little monotinous to list them all, so I will provide specifics if someone wants it. Above the usual bolt on's, it has a stage 4 sted port, 80 lb injectors, headers, and 4.10 gears. The original wheels have been powder coated to match the DSG paint on the car.

It has been adult driven its entire life. I bought the car when I was 34 and still obviously have it today.

The only track time is in the 8th mile. Maybe 7 passes. No 1/4 mile passes. In the 8th, on a terrible surface, I trapped 97-99 mph on the best passes.

Car has always had a safe, conservative tune. Lujan Motorsports is my shop and produced my Dyno numbers. Car easily makes 528/525 range. Numbers on record at Lujan and I have sheets as well.

There are a couple of scuffs from the usual idiot in a parking lot, and the original chin spoiler has some scuffs from a parking curb or two. The third brake light is cracked. Nothing wrong with interior. Looks new.

The passenger quarter, drivers fender, and hood were painted in 2007 following a brush against a median on the Florida turnpike going through a toll. I was driving and no other vehicles involved.

Car was just recently professionally clay barred and looks fabulous. Nobody else has owned this car but me. Been garage kept since I bought it new so all info I give cannot be anymore accurate.

Cars runs like a top. Zero issues. Everything works. Currently has ET Streets on the rear 10.5 wheels. They have about 1500 miles on them. I have the other two original wheels that will go with sale.

Ask whatever you like and I will be posting pics once I get them from detailer. Hopefully tomorrow.

I am asking 22k for the car. Yes I will listen to offers, but please don't waste anytime with a silly offer. Florida title clean and in hand.

Thanks for looking.

cornholio

Established Member
image.jpg

sg420x

cobra

Is your car still for sale?

For sale again. You can look at my history on this site and see that I have posted my car for sale before, only to pull it off the market. I think it was 2 years ago that I listed it for sale here on a thread. At the time, it had 26,500 or so miles. Well, now it has 27,100. Obviously not driven that much. It makes it hard to sell since I bought it new, from the dealer, in January of 2004, here in Miami.

But I just don't use it enough and want to try and sell again.

The car is a DSG 2003 convertible. As stated, I am the original owner, and it just went over 27000 miles. we know all the appropriate bolt on upgrades and it has them. It's a little monotinous to list them all, so I will provide specifics if someone wants it. Above the usual bolt on's, it has a stage 4 sted port, 80 lb injectors, headers, and 4.10 gears. The original wheels have been powder coated to match the DSG paint on the car.

It has been adult driven its entire life. I bought the car when I was 34 and still obviously have it today.

The only track time is in the 8th mile. Maybe 7 passes. No 1/4 mile passes. In the 8th, on a terrible surface, I trapped 97-99 mph on the best passes.

Car has always had a safe, conservative tune. Lujan Motorsports is my shop and produced my Dyno numbers. Car easily makes 528/525 range. Numbers on record at Lujan and I have sheets as well.

There are a couple of scuffs from the usual idiot in a parking lot, and the original chin spoiler has some scuffs from a parking curb or two. The third brake light is cracked. Nothing wrong with interior. Looks new.

The passenger quarter, drivers fender, and hood were painted in 2007 following a brush against a median on the Florida turnpike going through a toll. I was driving and no other vehicles involved.

Car was just recently professionally clay barred and looks fabulous. Nobody else has owned this car but me. Been garage kept since I bought it new so all info I give cannot be anymore accurate.

Cars runs like a top. Zero issues. Everything works. Currently has ET Streets on the rear 10.5 wheels. They have about 1500 miles on them. I have the other two original wheels that will go with sale.

Ask whatever you like and I will be posting pics once I get them from detailer. Hopefully tomorrow.

I am asking 22k for the car. Yes I will listen to offers, but please don't waste anytime with a silly offer. Florida title clean and in hand.

Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread