2003 DSG - 2.2KB - Low miles (NC)

jf4boogie

Established Member
Well guys, sadly I'm putting up the cobra that I planned on keeping for a long long time. After re-prioritizing and some news from my employer (regarding paying for my continuing education) it looks like its time for the toy to go.

It's a 2003 DSG w/ 27k miles. Garage kept -- all the trim and plastic still has the new shine, never smoked in, and well maintained. I have changed the oil twice in the past 4k miles or so and it has brand new plugs with less than 1k miles on them. New syncromesh in the tranny at time of clutch replacement. KB oil is new as well.

Mods include:
New Gen 2.2KB
dsg jlt RAI intake
Dual pass h/e
Intercooler reservoir
Bassani mid-length
Bassani o/r x
polished Borla "Quiet" catback (gotta love those rolled tips)
Twin pumps
KB BAP
60lb injectors
SCT X-cal2
Tubular K-member and A-arms
MM CC plates
Subframe Connectors
IRS Diff brace
MGW orange handle
26 spline w/ Centerforce clutch, tob, pilot bearing, lethal performance retainer sleeve (all new with less than 1,500 miles)
Quadrant/Firewall adjuster

10.5 AFS chrome reps
windows have 15% tint
black vinyl bumper inserts

The car is well documented with a 3-ring binder full of receipts. It makes 599/570 with the a/f pig rich (10.8-11.0) and a safe 16* of timing. Paint is in excellent condition with no scratches, dings or dents. I have not had to do any paint correction on this car. I simply clayed it and have kept it up with poorboys ex-p sealant. It looks fantastic and the metallic really pops. Only 1 very small spot on the hood has been touched up and is not noticeable. No, the front bumper is not drilled. I can provide references from forum members who have seen this car in person. You'll be hard pressed to find a cleaner terminator.

Please also keep in mind that I sold my previous terminator on here to an out of state buyer that flew in and drove home, so know that I am an honest seller and will help facilitate the sale in any way I can.

Price is $24,500 and pretty firm

I don't have any current pics with the new exhaust/vinyl inserts, but I will work on getting those asap along with a video so that you can hear the KB scream and the borla exhaust. Also, the car will be at Mustang Week. If you'd like to see it in person, then by all means shoot me a PM and come check it out.

New pics added:
IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

Only pics I have for the moment:
IMG_0387-1.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

Thanks guys :beer:

Last edited:

MK1

Established Member
Almost exactly what im looking for but a bit high for me. GLWS!!! Im sure there are tons of guys looking for a sweet kb cobra, with decently low miles.

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
I have spoken and been helped by the owner and he is a standup guy that is good at his word. I have seen the car from a distance and it sounds and runs great. I'm sorry you have to sell!!

I hope you can make it to the Cars and coffee before it leaves.

GL

rvaicemv31

Established Member
if you can email me more pics(motor and interior), i am super interested and have the funds. im in Pennsylvania so i would have to fly down but i have done it in the past and willing to again.please email me at [email protected]

jf4boogie

Established Member
if you can email me more pics(motor and interior), i am super interested and have the funds. im in Pennsylvania so i would have to fly down but i have done it in the past and willing to again.please email me at [email protected]

Will get new pics and vid tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay...just got back into town.

jf4boogie

Established Member
Back in town (for more than one day) so let me know if you didnt get a return PM/email.

thnx

DC5Demon

SVT NOOB
Established Member
Very nice car man...im still on the hunt for one this one is taking my intrest where at in NC. And can you pm me newer pics too? Also how much boost was it in for those numbers?

Let me know soon Im going to the bank and check for loan tomorrow. Cause my car will be gone by end of week.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread