2003 DSG 19kmiles

nmra3578

Established Member
Hey guys iam selling my 03 dsg cobra coupe i really hate to sell but due to some changes in my life the car has to go and other life priorities are more important right know heres the deatials of the car

2003 DSG _ Dark Shadow Grey rebuilt title 19,995 miles exact
the guy i got the car from put i a new k- member, rack and pinion
and he aslo replaced the lower torque boxes the car rides and drives perfect
only thing i know the car need is a alingment thats it

looking to get 18,000 frim car is located in newburgh, indiana here's a contact number if anyone want to call me about the car 812-319-6109 my email is [email protected] pics will
be up in a day
mods. are listed below
2.8 blower pulley
2lblower pulley
jlt cold air kit
off road x pipe
magna flow cat back and the cat back has been polished
dual pass heat exchanger
lowerd on h&r springs
dfx center force clutch
fore precision firewall adjuster
mgw shifter orange
cowl hood cobra r
pansonic in dash tv dvd ipod navigtion unit
10 inch sub in trunk
hid headlights
yellow fog lights
all windows are tinted not sure on the precent and the whole front winsheild is tinted
brand new nitto tires with boyd coddigton smoothies polished

the car has no dents , or dings but theres on small scratch on the back bumper that the only scratch there is , car is very very clean and oil was just changed three days ago

Last edited:

nmra3578

Established Member
97-03-08-BigDawgphotos038.jpg

97-03-08-BigDawgphotos016.jpg

97-03-08-BigDawgphotos028.jpg

97-03-08-BigDawgphotos035.jpg

97-03-08-BigDawgphotos029.jpg

97-03-08-BigDawgphotos030.jpg
[/QUOTE]

nmra3578

Established Member
the pics of the car are up

the damage that was done was two bent front torque boxes, bent k member and the rack and pionin
the car has new torque boxes a new kmember and rack pinion and the front bumper and the two front fenders were painted

the car also had different wheels and tires on it which now has boyd coddting smoothies

DSG04Mach1

9 Sec Cobra
Established Member
Hey guys im the previous owner who fixed the car. The car was hit only on the k-member which bent the torque boxs were the back of the k-member bolts to, replaced them, k-member and rack and pinion. Thats all everything else on car is factory even intercooler was not hurt but i decided to put a dual pass on it. This is a great car drives great flawless inside and out and makes good power also. Still has a bit of new car smell to it with only 19k on the clock. Whoever buys it will be pleased its a sharpe car.

nmra3578

Established Member
afternoon bump, someone needs a really clean 03 with low miles dont let the rebuilt title scare anyone . i need to sell soon due to bying a house and a possible kiddo on the way

dg98gt

Established Member
Hey, I am Derrick who called you earlier today, and I got your message tonight. What hours do you work for second shift? What size/type of tires to you have? You have my number, call me tomorrow.

Later,
Derrick

dg98gt

Established Member
Sorry man, my kids birthday party was yesterday, so preparing for that was crazy. The wife and I have decided to look for a convertible. Although your car was very nice. We just want the open top feeling.

Thanks,
Derrick

Users who are viewing this thread