2003 Cobra

sallen85

Established Member
If you look at the first two pictures you can see the front bumper needs to be painted, car has a few scratches. I really don't feel like fixing the seals in the supercharger, i can but prefer not to. I'm afraid if I start on it I'm gonna start modifying even further than it is and at this point would rather move on to something else. I would also rather trade than sell.

Last edited:

sallen85

Established Member
No I don't have the seals but could order them Monday and have them by the end of the week. Car is currently on e85, that is the only tune I have for it.

sallen85

Established Member
The boost bypass valve went bad causing the drive coupling to break. The fragments got into the bearings so I changed all the bearings and seals

onefastss

Take your pick
Established Member
How many miles on the engine/blower since rebuild? Any other issues mechanically? Does the car need any paint other than the front bumper? Can you send me pics of the other scratches to [email protected] ? Thanks!

sallen85

Established Member
the shortblock has about 3k miles on it. The heads, fuel system, bearings in the supercharger have less than 1k on them.
1fastSS I will get the pics you asked for.

Users who are viewing this thread