2003 cobra vert worth it?

qbeanjoe

Banned
does anyone have the stats on a 2003 convertible cobra to a coupe cobra? like 1/4 mile, 0-60, g's, and weight? I am thinking about buying a vert, is it worth it or get the coupe thats lighter?

optx002

Established Member
if your going to race, buy the coupe, If you want the choice of driving with the top down and cruising, buy the vert. I went with the vert because its my DD, and i like to just ride around with the top down. Performance wise, the vert is a little heavier and a little slower, but still quick enough to take on most cars you encounter. Wheelhop is a bigger problem for verts, but i think well worth the sacrifice for having a vert.

1BLWN 03

Established Member
optx002 said:
if your going to race, buy the coupe, If you want the choice of driving with the top down and cruising, buy the vert. I went with the vert because its my DD, and i like to just ride around with the top down. Performance wise, the vert is a little heavier and a little slower, but still quick enough to take on most cars you encounter. Wheelhop is a bigger problem for verts, but i think well worth the sacrifice for having a vert.
I agree with you...I love my vert, however, I can't race it at the track without a roll bar, yet on the street it is one of the baddest ass cars in town. So...it all depends on what you want to do with your car...good luck

1BLWN 03

Established Member
what you need to do is come check out the cobras at the next cobra run on August 20 you get to see everything and ask more questions

Users who are viewing this thread