2003 Cobra vert vs 2010 GT Supercharged

res0n0xg

Established Member
Good run on the access road Mexico with a guy in a really new 2010 GT with a supercharger, exhaust, and probably the basic boltons. He said it was the factory supercharger option you can order.

Either way, I had the top down and a passenger, I gave him the slight hit as he came around to pull along side of me. He had no passenger either....

I stayed in second as we were going around 45-50mph for a roll race which is pretty nice for 2nd gear, I put maybe 2-3 cars on him up to about 115mph. I was actually a little shocked that he stayed so close. I think the factory supercharger option is rated only at 420 flywheel but I could be wrong, however I did have a passenger and the top down plus a bunch of weight on him.

Anyway, the 2010 looks AWESOME, the exhaust sounded great as well, although when I went WOT my setup easily trumped his in terms of noise :)

Anyone have more info on these supercharged factory 2010 GT's? 2-3 cars sound right? We both shifted well, so no real driver error involved.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Good run on the access road Mexico with a guy in a really new 2010 GT with a supercharger, exhaust, and probably the basic boltons. He said it was the factory supercharger option you can order.

Either way, I had the top down and a passenger, I gave him the slight hit as he came around to pull along side of me. He had no passenger either....

I stayed in second as we were going around 45-50mph for a roll race which is pretty nice for 2nd gear, I put maybe 2-3 cars on him up to about 115mph. I was actually a little shocked that he stayed so close. I think the factory supercharger option is rated only at 420 flywheel but I could be wrong, however I did have a passenger and the top down plus a bunch of weight on him.

Anyway, the 2010 looks AWESOME, the exhaust sounded great as well, although when I went WOT my setup easily trumped his in terms of noise :)

Anyone have more info on these supercharged factory 2010 GT's? 2-3 cars sound right? We both shifted well, so no real driver error involved.

I have the factory supercharged option as well....with a smaller pulley ;).

If you're inclined enough to order the factory supercharged version you probably know how to swap the pulley.

Or as everything from the factory, it is probably underrated.

res0n0xg

Established Member
I have the factory supercharged option as well....with a smaller pulley ;).

If you're inclined enough to order the factory supercharged version you probably know how to swap the pulley.

Or as everything from the factory, it is probably underrated.

Did you race me?! LOL

I see you're from Texas as well. How much did you pay for the car? I'm curious to how much they are with the supercharger option, it looks badass with the new body style...

The supercharger, 3.73 gears + track pack would be a great combo with a smaller pulley

Users who are viewing this thread