2003 Cobra Silver Metallic Northeast, low miles + extended warranty

3GROC

Established Member
2003 Cobra
Silver Metallic w/silver rims
18,900 miles
72 month 75,000 mile Ford Extended Warranty

mods: 2.8 upper, 100mm idlers (2), Magnaflow cat back, clamp on K&N filter with adaptor, LFP heat exchanger, Rear diff brace (name escapes me but it is the same as the Billet Flow one), Superchips SCT tuner (w/cold & warm weather tune….both tunes I requested to be conservative for a daily driver), Amsoil used since 2nd oil change

All tuning and mods were done at JDM Engineering in Freehold, NJ
Dyno sheet included. 452/469

Car is in great shape. Have some rock chips in hood from highway (construction recently/pics if requested/have ford touch up paint) and a scratch about 20 inches long on rear bumper cover (under license plate) which can be sanded and repainted. Also have flat black inlays for the COBRA in the rear bumper cover (same color as the plastic in between the exhaust pipes) Interior is in excellent shape. Have 10th anniv cobra mats that havent been used and go with the car as well. Non-smoker.

I will include all the stock components and also 2 17x10.5 AFS replica wheels with Nitto DRs mounted. About 5000 miles on rims and tires BUT rims have clear coat damage that AFS would not fix but can be used for track use if you like. Brand new Avon Tech M550 A/S on stock rims and newer Dunlops on front (less then 10k miles).

$26,000 LOWERED PRICE!

I check this forum daily but please email me with other questions and I will get back to you sooner most likely

[email protected]

link to dyno chart
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/3GROC/Cobra/dyno7_7_4.jpg
you all know what they look like but here is a pic of the car. Has a cobra emblem in the front now as well added after the pic
DSC00717a.jpg

pic of said scratch
DSC01413.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread