2003 Cobra ShortBlock 33k miles in MD

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
S/B has 33k miles on it. Only issue on it is one of the bolt housings is broken and will need to be re welded on. Block is currently on an engine stand in my garage. Was taken out of a wrecked 03 Coupe in PA and I brought it back to my place. No issues with the engine, flywheel spins freely. Pick up has to be local as I just freight shipped a transmission 1 week ago and went through hell to do it, not to mention the price has gone through the roof. I would be willing to ship if you're willing to pay for it.

Asking $1200 Local Pick UP

Image on picture 4 shows to the right where the broken bolt mount is.

wlrvJEX.jpg

lhYP0o8.jpg

TwYDSIW.jpg

v3uZlFa.jpg

bEQDi9D.jpg

uY4PkvQ.jpg

Last edited:

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Are the headstuds including any nuts and washers for them included and does the oil cooler/filter adapter come with too?
Thanks

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Can you get a couple more pics of the broken spot please. It’s very hard to see in the pics above. I need to be able to show my welder what he would have to fix since metal would have to be added to replace what’s missing.
I am interested!
PM me if you want my cell# to send pics to.
Thanks
Ken

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
The garage is very dark where I keep it, but the picture I did take shows not the whole piece is broken, only half the where the bolt would screw in. I've decided to search the internet and show pictures of other short blocks and circle the area exactly where the place it's broken on mine. This would be a very easy job for a welder. Everything in the picture is included and i'm also including the engine stand as well. I also have an engine hoist which will i'll use to help you load the short block in your truck/ van.

rHDyHcI.jpg

cbhYknd.jpg

Fe9JvtR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread