2003 Cobra Seats (Front&Rear) 25k miles

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Posting these back up for sale. There was an issue with the Boost-A-Pump routed through the rear seat, but that has been fixed and the seats are out and ready to go. The driver is around 160lb's, so the side-bolsters have no excessive wear on them. The seats are in great condition.

Pictures are available upon request and asking $1100obo. I'd prefer a local sale, but if you're out of state we can talk about shipping them

Please email [email protected] or PM me here with any questions/concerns, and please email/PM me rather than post in my thread if you don't agree with my price.

Thank you :beer:
-Jeff

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
mach_cobra said:
pics??? what color combo? coupe or vert?

Sorry, forgot about those specs.

-Coupe
-Black with silver inserts
-Shoot me your email and i'll snap some pics this weekend.

weareweird69

SVT Addict.
Established Member
Im up for some pictures, and are you willing to seperate front seats from the rear? Im interested.

If your more comfortable with discussion over EMAIL... [email protected] hit me up there.

Last edited:

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I don't want to separate them unless I already have deposits on both. I'll send you pics sometime this week, i'll send you an email shortly.

Machnaround

Established Member
I might be interested, can you please send me some pics? I love those seats and I have been looking for some of those for my Mach!

Users who are viewing this thread